[H][Thrall][2/10M] <LAN Party> | CN Mythic Prog & 9.1 Fill

About Us:
LAN Party is a semi-hardcore guild that focuses on environment above everything else. We are a performance driven guild who still knows how to have fun. Outside of raid, we aim to build up our M+ and PVP community. We are building a core base of players who are looking to push raid, IO, and CR.

Recruitment Needs:
We have a core roster established and all are 2/10 M, with most others at 3/10 M or higher. We are looking for a few final pieces for main roster to round out to 20. While our goal is to push into Mythic Nathria as far as we can, we are also aiming to build a core roster for 9.1. Current guild needs are for DPS, but even if not a preferred class/role, we are accepting all talented players, esp. for 9.1 progression.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM EST
Thursday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM EST

Raid Expectations:
Bring all consumables (flask, armor kit, food, oils).
Fully enchanted and gemmed gear.
Add-ons: DBM or Bigwigs, WeakAuras, Exorsus Raid Tools, RC Loot Council.
Pre-watch boss fight videos ahead of raid night (ReadyCheckPull, FatbossTV, StankieGaming, Limit Guild).
100% attendance is expected. Post in raid-attendance on the rare occasion an attendance issue arises.
Come on time. Invites at 8:00, first pull at 8:15.
Comms should be clear uness related to raid strategy.
A minimum of one Mythic 14+, and 3 Mythic +10 dungeons completed a week by raid members.
Be respectful to all guild mates during raid.
Have FUN!!

Mythic+ Keys:
We have dedicated members of the guild who will help anyone and everyone get their keys done for the week. If you love pushing keys/IO and/or are looking to find a new push group, then tag the keys channel and let’s get a run in!

BattleNet Contact Info:
Fizzy#11565 (GM)

Discord Contact Info:
Fizzy#9309 (GM)

1 Like

Bump! Come raid with the squad!

1 Like

Still looking for more!

bumping this up, need some ranged!

1 Like

Still looking for more!

still looking for people, especially mages!

Still looking for more!

Sent Fizzy a friend request. 223 Prot Paladin who desperately needs a home. :slight_smile:

Bumping post, where is my mages at

Still looking for more!

bumping again

The guild looks awesome and I’m definitely interested. My only question I have is in regards to Nathria. Due to my current guild’s struggles in Castle Nathria im very burned out on the raid and just want to focus on IO for the rest of the tier. Would it be possible to join now and work on IO and then raid in the next tier?

Absolutely! Hit me up on discord and let’s talk it through.

bumping again

Still looking for more!

bump again

1 Like

Still looking for more!

Bumping post

Still looking for more!

bump! Still need moar ppl!