Elem/Resto LF mythic guild

LF a raiding guild pref on tichondrius(but open ). Have 7/10 M experience with some pulls on sludge. Looking to make a class swap late into tier. I do have some logs unfortunate the mythic ones i do have are days i just filling in. My heroic logs are a better representation of what i can do.(healing and dps).

If anyone is interested hit me up on Disc. Flowdezzy#6989 or Real id. dommydimes#1592

Hey! Debuff is currently recruiting ranged dps and a healer. We’re an East Coast US guild on Bleeding Hollow, currently 3/10M (we’re working on Darkvein), raiding twice/week (T/Th 8-11 pm EST). We’re adults with limited schedules, so we take the raiding seriously while still having fun.

If that’s interesting, lets talk. You can reach me either at Wrathblood#1742 (battlenet) or Wrath#3004 (discord).

Afternoon Flowgo, I have a room for an Elemental Shaman on our roster. We’re 7/10M with Sludge at 8%, raid times are T/Th 8-11 est and we’re located on Area 52.

If our schedule works for you feel free to drop us an application at

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main

Hi Flowgo! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Flowgo! We could use another shaman.

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with us?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Name,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – recruiting to push mythic content. Our leader is currently 3/10 Mythic experienced and increasing, with past cutting edge experience.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Siddyy

Hey Flow!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 7/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Whats up flowgo!

My names Rawr and im the raid leader for Hold s. we are a tight group of friends who play together daily! on to the juicy stuff! were 4/10m guild on Area-52.
we raid wed/sun 830-1130 server/EST. we do keys daily and what i call “guild bonding” as well in other games! we are a semi casual guild! we aim to progress weekly and
better our selves and the guild! we are fleshing out the ranks now and are only looking for a few more dps to fit into our core spots! if you are interested dont hestitate
to reach out to me on bnet at fatalfeniix#1753 or discord at Rawr#2606! hope to hear from you soon.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-syzygy-810m-frisat-10pm-2am-cst-recruiting/878975

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 6/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hi Flow!

Enrage Kills Only (7/10M) is a CE guild looking for more members to join the ranks of its Mythic Raid Team! Currently we are looking for DPS to bolster our ranks as we progress into Castle Nathria to achieve Cutting Edge. We are currently progressing on Sludgefist. We are a relaxed and welcoming group to anyone who can appreciate an adult environment but also enjoys having fun at the same time. Outside of raiding we have plenty of players who run mythic+ (multiple KSMs) and PVP. Outside of WoW, we have many players who like to play other games such as, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, Rust, Among us, Phasmophobia, just to name a few. The bulk of the guild is usually on every day even outside of raid nights so there are always people around to do something with.

What we are looking for: All classes with a preference towards range.

Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. 8 PM – 11 PM Server (PST). We run RBGs on Fridays and have a heroic alt-run on Saturdays.

Contact: If you are interested in joining please send me a DM or message us on BNet and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

GM:

Lowz#8283

Officers:

Azuros#8059

Kibidachi#1799

Feenix#1352

Ramification#1449

Hello Flowgo!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 10/10H, 6/10M Castle Nathria (9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Off Night Raids:

Heroic CN Sunday 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST Off Night Monday 9:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

Melee DPS - Closed

Ranged DPS - ALL

Heals - ALL

Minimum Reqs: 210 Ilvl, 10/10H

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested? Bnet: Destro#1898 Discord: Destro#9040

or

https://guildsofwow.com/eveningshift