[Thrall] looking for a Casual Guild

I am looking for a guild that isn’t full of banter, vulgarity, or won’t be passive-aggressive to me because I’m new to the game. I am interested in pretty much everything the game has to offer aside from RP maybe.

My Discord is: Ahsoka#5295
Bnet: Ahsoka#11497

Hi Ahsoka! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Bump for a fellow Ahsoka fan!

Kintsugi is an Alliance guild on Stormrage looking to expand its community! We have lots of players that enjoy all aspects of the game like M+, PVP, raiding, achievement runs, mogs, mounts and more! If you’re especially proud of your transmog we have a monthly mog contest where the winner is voted on by your guildies! We are home to both new and returning players looking to join a friendly guild where questions are always welcome.

Our Heroic raid team will be recruiting 1-2 dps for our core raid group, for next raid tier. We are currently 10/10N and 9/10H CN. We raid T/TH 10pm-12AM EST. All good players will be considered!

We also run a Normal raid on Sundays at 9pm EST for those that want to gear alts or get some raiding experience if you don’t want to commit to a raid team.!

If you’re looking for a fun, laid-back guild where you can play without judgment, we’re here for you! Our group ranges from ages in their 20s and up (with probably more focus on the up). We all have families, jobs, and real-life responsibilities so we are more than understanding that WoW can take a back seat to those things!

We also host free-to-play Fridays where members of the guild will look for new free-to-play games and hop into discord and drink and have fun into the wee hours of the morning.

If any of this resonates with you, feel free to add me on bnet!

Godeo#1447