214 Boomkin LF Guild - 6/10M on main

Hey all,

Started the tier as a shadow priest, killing 6/10M with lots of pulls on M Sire and SLG, I’m finding that I don’t enjoy the class as much as I hoped pre-expansion and would like to get back to playing my favorite class (boomkin).

My only real requirement is that your guilds raid time start at 9 EST.

Would love to chat with anyone who adds me! :slight_smile:

discord: emerzion#8311
bnet: energy#12206

im going to add you right now but ill leave our guild spam here for you to refer too!

About US:
Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people looking to have fun. After taking a break through most of BFA and casually raiding for AOTC + Mythic kills we are back with the drive to PUSH for CE and potentially decent US ranks at some point.

Why join us?
Our raid leader is very good. He makes very clear and direct calls. I know a lot of guilds lack real mid fight leadership but we do not! We meme a lot at times. We have great bants. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though. We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it. We also spend a lot of off nights playing other games together as well as heroic farm.

We are currently 6/10M and working on council.

What we are looking for:
Most importantly we are looking for people that WANT to play. Right now with mid tier burn out it’s very important that everyone in the raid wants to be here to keep the bants fun and the progression smooth. We expect the usual things like being early so we can pull on time, know your class, and always want to be improving yourself and your performance.

Current raid needs:
Ranged dps
Veng DH
rogue
Any real pumpers

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. 9pm - midnight EST

[GM + Raid leader] Bnet: Contestio#1914 Discord: Contestio#3706
[Recruiter] Warmachine#1364 (Allen)

Thank you for reading our long post and we look forward to hearing from you!

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)Proudmoore - Alliance

Current Progression: 5/10M , 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Current needs :

Holy Pally; Mage;Boomkin: Rogue; Tank w/ dps OS; strong players of any class will always be considered. (Healers with OS a plus)

Previous Progression:

Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge

Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge

Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:

Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF

For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:

Kinetik: kinetk#1503 Discord: kinetik#6285

Officers:

Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139

Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you

Hi Energyx! If the raid start time is even slightly flexible, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hello energyx!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 10/10H, 6/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Off Night Raids:

Heroic CN Sunday 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST
Off Night Monday 9:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

Melee DPS - Closed

Ranged DPS - ALL

Heals - ALL

Minimum Reqs: 210 Ilvl, 10/10H

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

or

https://guildsofwow.com/eveningshift

Still on the hunt :slight_smile:

Energyx
Our guild Subpar is recruiting player to continue pushing Mythic. We are currently 2/10. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8:30pm-11:00pm server time or 9:30-12:00 ET

Would love to have you!

Sorry. My previous post to you about our guild Subpar was showing another alt character on a different server!

Again, Subpar. 2/10M
Raid times 8:30PM - 11:00 PM server. Could be a great fit.