[H] Area-52 Tank, Healer, 2 DPS LF Guild

Bear Tank since 2007, been there, done them. Heavy experience in tanking in general.

222 Guardian Druid - (Balance/Restoration flex) 10/10H & 3/10M
Comes with :
222 Holy Priest - Buttercupxx-Area52 (Shadow flex) 10/10H & 3/10M;
221 Fire Mage - Bonusfeature-Area52 (willing to bench) 10/10H & 3/10M;
217 Havoc Demon Hunter - Rockdevil-Tichondrius (willing to transfer and bench) 10/10H.

Looking for a 2-3 nights a week, 8pm-11pm Eastern (not on Thursdays).
We run M+ on mains & alts
We do Rated Battlegrounds

We’re looking for a progression guild, but not necessarily looking for Cutting Edge in Castle Nathria. We are interested into Cutting Edge for next tier if it meshes well.

Hey there! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hello! I am with Corrupted Cannoli on A-52 (Horde)! We are an Aotc plus guild! Always trying to set up mythic + and also have game nights (stuff outside of wow) Current progression 10/10 H 1/10 M Hope to chat soon!

Btag Kenoshis#1451

Hi Taoism,

Blob (2/10M alliance guild on Stormrage) is currently in the process of switching over to horde on the Tichondrius server with the core of our mythic roster intact. We are recruiting to complete our mythic roster again with solid and dependable players so we can continue to progress in mythic raiding while maintaining our relaxed/fun environment. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we also enjoy m+/pvp on off nights.

We would have the space for all four of you in your preferred roles (although it would be more shadow & holy flex). I think you guys would be an awesome fit for our team, and we would be happy to trial you/let you raid from Area-52.

If you are interested please contact me via bnet or discord!

Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955