Hunter LF weekend morning raiding guild

I’m looking to get back into raiding, would love to raid in the morning on the weekend. Would prefer to play hunter but can fill a different spot if needed, just want to raid in a fun environment.
discord TommySavage#5822
bnet Tommysavage#11552

Hi Tommy! If raid times are flexible, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Apologies, it’s a little too late for me. I can do weekdays but it would need to be 6pm eastern to no later than 9pm.

Hiya! How do weekend afternoons/early evenings fit into your schedule? My guild is currently looking for a couple more dps to round out our roster. We’re a Sat/Sun AOTC focused guild, also looking to do some light mythic prog each tier (3-4/10M is what we’d like to do this tier, but we’re happy with anything past AOTC.)

We’re currently 10/10H and have been running heroic reclears and organized m+ during raid slot until we can get a full mythic team. Raid times are 2-5 PM EST Sat/Sun, we’re horde on Bleeding Hollow.

Guild fits the semi-casual/semi-hardcore bill pretty well. There’s a lot of goofing around but everyone also knows when to be serious and focus on progression. Great group of people as well, can’t say enough good things about them.

If the times and raid atmosphere are appealing to you feel free to reach out on discord or battlenet (will respond to messages if offline.)

Discord - GrefGreag#1358

Bnet - GrefGreag#1613