220 Holy Priest 6/10M LFG

I am currently a 220 Holy Priest. and I also have a 215 Holy Paladin with 6/10M experience. I am willing to play my paladin but would prefer my Priest. Logs can be available upon request.

I have former CE experience, and am available anytime after 8pm EST. I would like to keep the same progression.

I am looking for a guild that aims for CE if not this tier, then next tier. Please comment with your guild information and I will reach out. Thank-you!

Hi Adesii! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hi Adesiî!

i’m a recruitment officer for the guild [Mythic Exiles] and I would love to extend an invite to you to our guild. We are a 4/10 mythic guild who raids 8:30-11:30 pm ST on Illidan. Besides mythic, we do rbgs as a guild once a week (but looking to push it twice a week) and have several members of our guild running rbgs every day, and we do M+ on the daily. Our guild is active both in-game and in our Discord.

I would love to talk to you more about getting you into our guild. My discord is RiddleRidley#1890 and my Bnet is RiddleRidley#1426.

Hope to hear from you soon!

:trophy: Introduction

Take on Me is a two day, mythic progression guild seeking players who desire to learn, improve at, and overcome challenging content on a short, efficient raid schedule.

We offer a proven guild structure with a leadership style that is one of a kind and incredibly successful in helping push our team to be the best it can be without ever sacrificing the enjoyment of the game.

Take on Me provides you a dependable, long-term raid team. We do not advertise a listing of activities our guild offers because player activity is a natural by-product of having a raid environment that is both successful and enjoyable.

:trophy: Raid Schedule

Wednesday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST
Thursday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST

:trophy: Applicant/Raider Expectations

A competitive progression based mindset that is complimented by a consistent gameplay style and a positive attitude that is open to constructive feedback and working alongside other engaged players of the game is what we require of the members of our team.

Nothing more, Nothing less.

:trophy: Contact Info

If you are interested in joining our raid team please use one of the following contact methods listed below.

Preferred Contact Method
Discord: Wowdrew#5138

Hello Charlie Work from Illidan 10/10 Heroic 6/10 Mythic Looking for more for our mythic raid team.
Raid times Tuesday Wedneday Thursdays 8-11pm EST. Weekend Mythic Plus Alt runs and Pvp.
my bnet is moshin123usa#1151

Hey I’m the GM from on Zul’jin. We are 6/10M and raid Sunday at 8pm EST and Monday at 9pm EST. If you’re interested we can hop in discord and chat. My discord is jathanrawls#8773

weekend starts @ 7pm CST/8pm EST

[H] 9/10M WEEKDAY & 9/10M WEEKEND|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 6/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath. At the very end of BFA, we decided to form a new guild, The Peanut Gallery. Currently, we are looking for exceptional, mechanics-oriented raiders for our team to continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Previous Progression
BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 6/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and healer priests are encouraged to apply. We aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill while still performing raid mechanics.

More about us:
The guild will provide for all consumables, so no need to grind your life away. However, d material donations are always appricated, but not required.

The guild uses Loot Council to distribute all available loot drops and ALL BOEs which are distributed at the loot council discretion and if they can not be equipped and used by a raid member then those BOEs are sold to help facilitate the financing of raid consumables.

Expectations

1. Come prepared.
  2. Show up early/on time.
  3. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table.
  4. Know the bosses and come prepared with the knowledge to fulfil the role you will take in the fight
  5. Be receptive to and can provide constructive criticism.
  6. Follow directions when given specifically
  7. During a fight, comms should remain clear. The raid leader will make all calls and decided the direction of the fight.
  8. We would desire you to do mechanics 100% and only parse green as opposed to parsing 100s up until the point you mess up a mechanic and die, dropping to a grey parse. Dead raiders don’t do dmg.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie…,

Hello! Midpull is a 4/10 Mythic guild hoping to recruit a few more consistent players. We raid Wednesdays and Fridays from 7-10pm PST. We all have cutting edge experience, and we progress well. We are recruiting all roles. Please message me if you are interested.
Battlenet: Jen#1752
Discord: Shammyface@4485

Hey dude we are gearing up to finish this tier solid and round out our 9.1 CE team. Information below:

econd Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

Hey Adesiî!

a CE guild that is currently 8/10M on Sargeras, we raid Fri/Sat (8-12 PM PST). We’re a semi-hardcore guild with a chill and collaborative atmosphere, that also expects its raiders to know their class well and come prepared for raid fights.

Besides progression, shiny loot and the opportunity to meet some chill players, you can also expect a chill and mature leadership team with us.

Please reach out on Discord, would love to chat with you: Stighl#3371

7/10m guild, looking to add another healer. Hit me up if you’re still looking!
Wolfcola#1559

Hello there, we are extending at the moment on SLG.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 8/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Howdy Friend! I saw your post that you were looking for a guild to call home. If you are interested we would have a spot for you in our guild on Tichondrius. We raid tuesday/thursday from 9pm-12am PST with an optional raid on wednesday(usually for alts or to extra goof off in with the homies). achieved CE in Nya’lotha and Currently the guild is 2/10M in Castle Nathria but we abandoned ship in early february due to some real life complications with a number of the officer core. The core team spread out and found that no other guild felt like home and we decided to come back and make a guild where it felt like friends hanging out which seemed to be missing in other guilds. Most of the core team had achieved somewhere between 5/10M and 7/10M in Castle Nathria and when we get the numbers we plan to quickly climb back there. Currently, we have just gotten back into Mythic this week and are looking for a few more members to add to our raid team.If you have any more questions feel free to reach out and I will be happy to answer! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Contact
b-net : Downbeat#1311
Daylea#1125
Discord : downbeat#3866