5 8/10H raiders looking for a new guild. (H) (Emerald Dream)

Hey there. Some buddies and I who were part of a raiding guild that fell apart overnight are currently looking for a new place to call home. We are all 210+ ilvl looking for a semi-casual guild on the Horde side on Emerald Dream that can help us push AOTC and progress into Mythic raiding. Anyone willing to take us in can give me a shout on Bnet. Battle Tag - internetdad#11694

Thanks again!

Are you guys set on Horde on ED? If a transfer is something you’d consider I’d love to chat with you all! Add me on discord Letholas#9581

Hello Rhonzo, Bear With Us is currently recruiting. Our raid times are Friday/ Saturday 9pm - 12am EST. We are currently progressing in to Mythic right now with clearing 4 bosses of Heroic before we work on progression each week. While we are not on Emerald Dream if you are interested in joining us for a raid or two to see how we are please feel free to add me, B-Tag Unocmee#1427, Discord Uno#1889. Thanks!

About:
Everest [10/10H] is a Relaxed Semi-hardcore 2 Day Progression guild on Area-52. We recently formed at the start of Shadowlands and are currently looking to round out our Mythic Roster.

Outside of Raids we RBG, M+ and play a variety of other games with each other. It is not uncommon to find a member or two hanging out in discord chatting during the day and at night people are running a variety of things.

Times/Days:
Tuesday 8PM-11PM EST(Eastern Time)
Wednesday 8-11PM EST( Eastern Time)
Sunday 8-11PM EST (Eastern Time) - Relear/Alt Run

Recruitment:

DPS:
DK: UH
Mage: Frost/Fire

Healer:
Paladin
Shaman
Priest

If your class or specialization is not listed, we encourage you to still apply. We recruit the player, not the class.

What We Provide:
Flasks/Food/Vantus Runes/Oils/Stones/Armor Kits are all provided for progression content.

New to Raiding?
We welcome players that are looking to start end-game raiding. As 9.0 is our first raid tier as a team we are always looking to add and help generate new talent.

Contact for more info:
Bnet:
Thortek#1110

Disc:
Thortek#4412

Hi Rhonzo! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hi there! Lots of potential new friends! Heres some guild info, would love to chat!

Slash Pull Five is a horde progression guild located on the Thunderhorn server connected to Agamaggan, Archimonde, Blade’s Edge, Burning Legion, Jaedenar, Kargath, Norgannon, and The Underbog. Originally an Alt guild, that soon became a progression raiding guild formed by founding members from hardcore raiding backgrounds, including some CE Experience. We are a solid, tight knit team of like minded players who desire to raid efficiently and enjoyably. Although fairly new guild to this xPac, we have manage to clear Heroic Nathria in a respectable amount of time with Ahead of the Curve in 2 weeks after first seeing H Sire. Guild is meant to be a casual, laid back atmosphere, where players can feel comfortable and make friends.

Schedule: We will never raid outside of 2 nights a week, We will have alt / normal runs for casuals, or other members wanting to gear alts, but those runs are not mandatory.

We raid Wednesday and Thursdays from 8:30-11:00PM EST, and we will never go past 11:00PM.

Recruitment:

Recruitment is open and we are looking for players with some experience in Heroic Nathria or have some some raiding background. We are looking for players whom can listen and adjust during fights, but also have a laid back, positive attitude.

To Apply: Contact our GM Sairys#11858. Or Discord: Sairysdraconis#1534

Hi there Rhonzo

We are on Illidan-Horde and could fit you. We’re a fresh guild though with experience of 5/10H of most of us. A few 10/10H but looking to piece it all together. If you’re interested please reach out

DLAres#1711 bnet
Thorith#8456 Discord

Hi there Rhonzo, Persistent is a [H] Raiding guild on Turalyon looking for more to join our Raiding Team. We are currently 9/10H. Raid D/T Tues/Thurs 9-12 server or est time zone. If your not opposed to x-fering realms we would love to chat with you. Contact Coco6386/Chazavier#4512 on Discord for more info.

Hello!
I am with Corrupted Cannoli on A-52 (Horde)!
We are an Aotc plus guild! Always trying to set up mythic + and also have game nights (stuff outside of wow)
Current progression 10/10 H 1/10 M
Hope to chat soon!
Btag Kenoshis#1451

We are a long standing guild seeking active people. Formed in the beginning of Wrath and still going strong. All levels & interests welcome. We are an AOTC and casual mythic raid guild now accepting dedicated raiders. We raid from 8:50pm-midnight central time. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays.

WoW Guild Searing Shadows @ Kirin Tor :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings
For a full list of classes/roles we need, though we are flexible.

Add Oriel#1933 if interested.

Hi Rhonzo,

Blob (2/10M alliance guild on Stormrage) is currently in the process of switching over to horde on the Tichondrius server with the core of our mythic roster intact. We are recruiting to complete our mythic roster again with solid and dependable players so we can continue to progress in mythic raiding while maintaining our relaxed/fun environment. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we also enjoy m+/pvp on off nights.

I added you on bnet and would love to talk more if you are interested. We have the space to take all 5 of you, and you could trial from your current realm.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Hey there Rhonzo! Elysium is a 2 night weekend raiding guild that is looking for players exactly like you! We raid from 7-10pm and are looking for players interested in pushing Mythic content at a fun pace. I know you are looking for Horde but we could look into helping you guys transfer if the fit feels right. We can offer you an active discord, an active M+ community, and guild bank perks! If you are at all interested hit me up on Bnet Baratheon#1147 or Discord Vswizzle#7279.

Hey there!

I’d love to chat to see if we’d be a good fit. We are Tempo on Emerald Dream Horde side and we are always looking for more dedicated raiders to join our team.
Please add Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord) for a quick chat!

Cheers!

10/10H THRALL HORDE is recruiting people that want to kill heroic bosses. Tues/Wed nights at 7pm pst
We will typically clear heroic on tues and run an alt normal run on wed, or finish up heroic if we didn’t on tues.
feel free to add me on bnet Des#12784