[A] [LFG] 215 MM Hunter LF casual heroic raiding guild

I’m on Moon Guard but willing to relocate. I spent the past 8 years co-gm’ing a guild that just within the past 2 months disbanded and reformed elsewhere. I am seeking a lowkey casual guild environment that does not require me to be in a leadership role. I enjoy helping players find out what things like simming or wow analyzer are, but am not looking for structural management duties or advanced planning responsibilities within a guild. I am looking to play a bit throughout a week and occasionally on weekends. I have AOTC experience dating back to Siege of Org, and just want a place I can get some bantz in with some people and maybe raid B team or something if there is room. I am interested in playing through content and exploring around too, and good old farming. Sadly I did not get 10/10H before my old guild disbanded, so a guild that has that on lock would probably be preferred. I am not looking for a carry or handout at all, though I have been away from the game for almost 2 months as well, so I need a bit of help/patience re-adjusting. My entire guild community and home was somewhat uprooted from me, so more than anything I am just looking for a new WoW home. My previous community was slightly raunchy/ok with most humor, so I am not really looking for an extremely prude guild. I am a solid 7.5/10 player I’m not afraid to admit, and I am not afraid to have my logs pulled up and discuss anything or answer any questions anyone has.

1 Like

Sounds like you would be a good fit for my guild, Grey Parses on Aerie Peak. We are currently running heroic from 8-10:30 EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays, with a heroic alt run on Tuesdays at the same time. Our only requirements for the raid group are 200 ilvl, with a spec appropriate legendary. We also have several m+ players that run at various times throughout the week.

If you are interested in the guild, or want to see if we would be a good fit for you, feel free to contact me, or apply to our community {Grey Parses Fam}

BNet: ragelord7#1635
Discord: Kel#1287

I’m raid leader for an AOTC group that is looking for a good Hunter. We’re a 2 day group with a casual mindset, but successful to 9/10H as of tonight. Good group of players, non-toxic/non-elitist, just chill and having fun clearing content. Sounds like you could use laid-back after the leadership life!

I’ll leave my details below, but if you’re interested, hit me up and let’s chat. Being AOTC, my group is across many different servers, so I’m big on extending a raid invite to let you see if we’re a good fit. No need to transfer at any time if you don’t want to.

-Respec- is an AOTC-focused Heroic Raiding guild based out of Blade’s Edge - currently 10/10 N and 8/10 H. Our members are all veteran raiders with a focus on completing each raid tier on Normal and Heroic while the content is relevant. We’re also a group of laid-back nerdy types that believe in teamwork and having fun over toxic/elitist personalities - while getting the raid done. In addition, we try to run some high M+ keys with our raiders throughout the week!

We have open spots for Ranged DPS (Hunter, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock, Druid), and (1) open spot for Melee (Death Knight, Paladin, Druid, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior, Demon Hunter, Monk).

• Current Progression: 10/10 N – 8/10 H

• We raid on Friday and Sunday Evenings!

• Raid Times: Fridays @ 9-12 PM EST / 8-11 PM CST / 7-10 PM MST / 6-9 PM PST -AND- Sundays @ 8-11 EST / 7-10 CST / 6-9 MST / 5-8 PST (an hour earlier than Friday)

• Mythic+ Keys throughout the week (runs organized via Discord)

The kind of people that would enjoy and excel in our group are players who prefer smaller raid sizes with a chill atmosphere, but enjoy good play and getting that next kill towards AOTC. Our current raiders are all long-time raiders, but big on being Nerdy, LGBTQ+ Friendly, Couple Friendly, and overall just having fun.Finally, for those that like to jump into a bit of M+ action, we try to set up key runs for as many raiders as we can per week, depending on people’s schedules/availability.

NOTE: We DO NOT expect a server transfer or joining our guild if you are happy where you are! Since we only raid up to Heroic content, we actively use a cross-realm community to keep our players together!

We do, however, believe that jumping in and raiding with us is the best way to see what we’re all about. With our raid week starting on Friday, I welcome anybody interested to hit me up on Discord or Battlenet and see if we’re a collective good fit! Otherwise, if you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Battlenet: Chaoswhite#1873
Discord: Sin#9334

I’m not sure if you would be interested in becoming Horde. I’m going to post anyhow just in case.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re 10/10N 7/10H CN and are looking to progress farther.

We’re an inclusive guild with players ranging in age from 20-70+, with an LGBTQIA presence, and make reasonable accommodations to players with disabilities. Our core philosophy is that of Bill and Ted–to be excellent to each other.

We have an onboarding process that includes making sure people are pre-geared. We can gear someone in a day so gear literally doesn’t matter to us. If you’re willing to learn to play your class, learn the mechanics, get out of the bad, follow the directions, and tolerate our slightly-inebriated banter, you can play with us.

Our main goal is AotC by the end of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat. We’re well on our way.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, Mythic+ key night, and a casual BG night. We reserve weekends for world tours, special events, and goofing off on alts.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let my guild leader know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Hey Maldarios,

I’d love to chat with you on discord; add me at Letholas#9581! We have an amazing progression community and I think you would fit right in!

Hi Maldarios! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hello friend, we are Carried, horde side KJ. We are 2/10 mythic and raid Friday and Saturday at 6pm pacific until 9pm. Would love to have a conversation with you Gorlock#7739

Hey Maldarios, I don’t want to blast you with some carbon copied guild post. Sorry to hear about your situation being uprooted. While we can get down with some adult humor, we try to keep it race/politic free. I’m more interested in playing the game than I am explaining to someone what the gender spectrum looks like as we have some people outside of the standard binary within our guild. It’s more about WoW than it is anything outside of game lol. At any rate, I’d be happy to chat personally and get a feel for who you are and to see if what we offer is something that works for you :slight_smile:

Disc: SpacePope20K#0840
Bnet: SpacePope20K#1320