[H] Blood/Frost DK LF Active Guild

Hey guys!

Looking for a new guild to join as we get closer to 9.1! Rerolling to my DK from my druid, but i have ~2100 2v2 & 3v3 pvp experience, and im 9/10 on Heroic Castle Nathria. Just looking for a decently sized active guild of people to chill with! Not necessarily looking for a pvp or pve guild specifically, just an active and more social guild of people to play pvp, mythic+, etc. with! Currently am on malganis but im willing to transfer.

Feel free to respond here with your discord ID and info about your guild and i’ll reach out if im interested. Thanks!

EDIT: Looking for any guilds that have a primary pvp focus or an active group of pvpers, as arena/rbgs are what i mainly do

hey there, I’d love to chat.

Discord is YaBoiBangz#9359

Hey Dottz! I have a fairly active guild on the Eredar link that does PvE content regularly with a few pvpers in the mix. We’re on the smaller side, but the players are dedicated and very into pushing content. Currently we’re building a larger roster for 9.1. I’d love to chat with you at your convienience to see if we’d be a good match.

This is us:

Guild & Server: :Horde: US-Eredar-Gorefiend-Spinebreaker-Wildhammer-Hellscream-Zangarmarsh (Linked)
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thurs 10:30pm - 12:30pm EST (7:30-9:30 PST). Recruiting for MYTHIC TEAM.
Current Progression: 10/10 H Nathria.
Recruitment Contacts: BTag: Glace#21698, Ingame: Ulfrunn, Discord (PREFERRED): Luna#5164
Requirements: 18+. Ability to come to raids fully prepared (flasks, gems, enchants, etc.). Consistent raid attendance with the desire to improve and push through content. Know your class, know mechanics, don’t panic.
Needs: Non druid healer, DPS with an emphasis on ranged, with one tank space potentially available. Specifically looking for a monk of any spec.

Hi Dottz! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Dottzxdk!

I’d love to chat with you! Add me on discord, Letholas#9581. We have an amazing, active community focused primarily on raiding & M+ that we would love to have you join!

hey dottz. we are a 5/10m guild with everyone ksm and a a small group of pvpers as well. our primary focus is raiding and keys! we raid wed/sun 830-1130 est and would love to have u with us for all of the keys pvp and raiding (if you are interested!) if you wanna get a hold of me my discord is fatalfeniix#2606 or bnet fatalfeniix#1753

Hello there Dottzxdk, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Bump for more notice! Looking for any guilds that have a primary pvp focus or an active group of pvpers, as arena/rbgs are what i mainly do