220 Balance/Resto Druid LF Mythic Raiding Guild [H/A]

Honor of the Horde on US- Magtheridon (6/10M) recruiting players of all roles to finish out this tier. Weeknight raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. Please keep in mind that we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!
Contact me on discord @ Shiena#2900

Hello there! Salt Room is looking for a few DPS to finish out our Mythic roster. :smiley: We are 2/10M with solid progress on Hungering.

Ties/Thurs 8-11PM Est.

About Our Guild

We are a laid-back guild that strives to down content without the pressures of CE and min/maxing. We consist of competent players that don’t have huge egos. lol A lot of us have been there and done that and just want to step-down from that push-life.

What Were Looking For
We are in need of 1-2 DPS and are willing to help gear the right player! We also are always looking for casual players!

Perks
We provide all raid materials such as feasts, potions and flasks. We help all of our raiders get their 14+ in weekly for their 226 vault loot.

Overall, we are a close-knit guild that includes everyone. We are always interested in finding new people to play with and would love to chat!

AnnieMinaj#1591 - Feel free to add me if we sound like a good fit or if you just want a new friend! xD

Let’s chat!

I’d be happy to take a look at your logs. 8/10 team w/ SLG to the 3rd goliath. Raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST, located on A-Proudmoore. If any of that jives with what you are looking for, feel free to give me a btag add - Conzeula#1172

Hey Kridias! I’d love to chat with you, add me on discord at Letholas#9581, we might be the home you’re looking for!

Hey Kridias!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

Current Raid Progress.
10/10 H
2/10 M

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hi Kridias! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Kridias, my guild has spot for you on our mythic team. We are on thrall. 3/10 M. Raid times are 8-11 pm est tues/thurs. Add my on bnet if you are interested. Naddy#11821

Kirdias,

Our guild Ember-Zul’jin is recruiting for our Ignite team. We raid Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST/server. Our team is currently 4/10M. Our goal is to push deep into mythic this tier while we build a competitive roster for next tier.

Ember is a large community of gamers both in and out of World of Warcraft. We currently have 3 different raid teams; Campfire, Cinder, and Ignite with 900+ active characters. Ember also has a very large and active Discord and guild chat and there are multiple social in game events that happen throughout the year.

Add me on discord if you are interested in our team and I can answer any of your questions. Discord: Onions#8838

If not, best of luck to you!

I completely get your frustrations with guilds falling apart. I have been a GM for many years and obtaining several cutting edge achievements in the past. I left during Legion and missed BFA however recently came back. I considered joining a guild to just have them fall apart. I decided that I am just going to do it myself since I have done it for so many years prior. Below is my spam however understand also, in order to run a successful guild that will not fall apart, 20 people for a 20 man roster is not enough. There must be a couple extra. My mythic roster will consist of 24 core raiders to ensure we have coverage if someone needs the night off due to illness, vacation or any other unforeseen issues. However those that are missing raids regularly for any reason will be replaced. I can promise that everyone will raid 4 total weeks within a 5 week period and I can also promise everyone will raid during normal and heroic runs.

If you are still looking on Stormrage (#1 alliance server) is recruiting and interested in you. We have been around since 2008 and on Stormrage since 2010 however stopped Mid-Legion. The GM/RL is back. Our schedule is Tues/Wed/Thur 9-Midnight EST. 2 dedicated days for progression and 1 will be left for a farm day however all 3 are required for the core team. We are currently 2/10M and did this in a few short weeks. We are not a hardcore guild with the sole focus of cutting edge however we will work on attempting all bosses on all levels. We are looking for reliable, competitive, positive, mature, adults to enjoy progressing with.

I can be reached out Btag: Krazy#1922 or Discord: Krazy#6618

Storm is a Horde mythic raiding guild located on Area 52 US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes. The guild is now located on Area 52.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore as our ultimate goal is a cutting edge achievement each tier. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts. Raid spots are earned by each member and we do not recruit for the bench.

We aim to achieve a cutting edge achievement each tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue / Wed 8:30p-11:30p (ET)(SERVER)
Optional: Thurs / Mon 8:30p-11:30p (ET)(SERVER)

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: Monk
Ranged: Balance Druid, Hunter
Healer: Exceptional Applicants

If you do not see your class / spec here you can still apply. We consider any exceptional applicants for our roster.

We aren’t currently interested in taking any package deals. Our roster is mostly set just looking to add exceptional players in the above mentioned areas.

-Shadowlands Progression-
Castle Nathria - 6/10M

-BFA Progression-
Ny’alotha, the Waking City - 12/12M (CE)
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord voice chat
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid

-Application Process-
requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://discord.gg/hDme4BF

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Valid Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 (BNET) - Officer

< Maybe Next Tier > is a progression guild on Area-52, Horde. We strive to provide a friendly yet competitive environment and achieve forward progression in content, without compromising community and enjoyment of the game. Our raid spots are competitive.

Guild Management is experienced and professional.

Raid details below:

Progress: N: 10/10, H: 10/10, M: 2/10

Raid Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:00PM-11:30PM (EST)

Loot Distribution: Loot Council

Recruitment needs:

DPS: ALL Ranged DPS, Unholy DK

All exceptional players will be considered!

If interested please hit us up!

Aside from raiding, we have a large gaming community in WoW, and we play other games together too.

Please add us on Battletag for more information.

SlySylo#1391

SMOKEE#1156

Hi Kridias,

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a ranged DPS for our weekend raid - raid times 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Friday/Saturday. Led by 2-day 8/10M raiders, we are looking to fill out our roster with solid players to kill some mythic bosses while maintaining a fun & relaxed non-toxic atmosphere. This team is currently 4/10M.

If interested, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9 or contact me via Bnet (Reagan#11656).

Horde Against Humanity is a team driven by having fun while pushing content. We are currently in the midst of pushing into mythic. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 10pm-1am est. (I’m also east coast) if you have any other questions or feel like we might be a good fit. feel free to msg me on discord.
Discord: Deton#0950

Hey i think you may of found a guild but if your still looking add my discord to chat Haz#3047

Hi there, Kridias,

You may have found what you are looking for, but I figured it can’t hurt to say hello! Seaghyn’s weekday raid team is an AOTC based chill group of friends doing some mythic progression for fun. This is NOT a CE oriented team. We are here to have a good time and see how far we can go. I also have an active M+ group that is pushing into M+17s and up, and they are looking for a solid player to join their key team. They play almost every night.

If you’d like to chat more, you can contact me on Bnet, Discord or apply using the link below.

Bnet: Cercie#1790
Discord: Cercie#2308
https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/hyjal/seaghyn/weekday

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

5/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hi there!

We may be just what you are looking for. We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 11pm EST. We are adult oriented, multi gaming community. We love all things WoW but also like to do other things together on off nights to change things up from time to time. We are currently 5/10M and looking for more reliable, dedicated team players that want to kill mythic bosses!
If interested please add Nox#1368 bnet or Nox#3461 discord for a quick chat!
Best of luck with your search!!

.:Nostalgic:. is a tight knit AotC focused guild of mature players who value that RL comes first. We are LF players that want to be part of the group, enjoy raiding and clear content, but don’t want a crazy schedule. Our raid days are Wed/Thur 8:30pm-11:30pm server/EST and currently are 10/10H 1/10M .Check us out on wowprogress and add Rah#1152 if you have any questions.

Hello Kiridas!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 10/10H, 6/10M Castle Nathria (9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Off Night Raids:

Heroic CN Sunday 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST Off Night Monday 9:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

Melee DPS - Closed

Ranged DPS - ALL

Heals - ALL

Minimum Reqs: 210 Ilvl, 10/10H

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested? Bnet: Destro#1898 Discord: Destro#9040

or

https://guildsofwow.com/eveningshift

I have an immediate spot for you on our healing team, no sidelines, Innerva progression this Thursday

Second Attempt is a 5/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541