LF a casual guild with older (40+) players

Hey there! Just came back to WoW after a 10 yr hiatus. Currently in my old guild from back then. Love them all but we don’t get to together much due to different schedules.

I’m looking for an active guild of players around my age or older, 40 yrs old or so. I’m not into progression although I have earned AOTC through pugs this season. Really looking for a group that’s just active with guild chat, socializing, and doing some things in Azeroth together. I love exploring content I’ve missed in the last 10 years and I farm mogs and mounts as my priority in game time. I pretty much only play one class and spec - shadow priest.

Currently Alliance but I am flexible and curious about switching Horde.

1 Like

Hi Preacherman! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Welcome Back!

Comraich is an Alliance guild on the Dawnbringer cluster. We’re inclusive, diverse and wide ranged on the ages. I am north of 50 myself, but we do have some 20-somethings and everything in between. Comraich is Scots Gaelic for ‘sanctuary’ and we take that seriously. Our focus is our people.

We do run keys, raid, do old stuff for fun, drunk Brawlers Guild, whatever. We just like doing stuff together.

Raid is T/Th 8:30-10:30 pm Central (6/10H, AOTC in Ny)
Keys are W/Su or whenever, also at 8:30 pm Central.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Btag: Mizmac#1505
Discord: Mceuan#9150

Adventure Friends Alliance
We are currerntly 2/10M looking for more all specs and classes. We are alliance on Dragonmaw server group.
We raid Wed/Thurs 6pm-9pm PST. We were formed just about 1 year ago. During BFA we were able to hit 3/12M in short amount of time.
We are looking for more members to add to the guild that are commited and looking for push mythic bosses. CE might be out of reach for Castle, but we want to push and achieve CE during upcoming, and future raids.

We are more on the chill level, and look to have a good laugh while downing bosses. Most of the guild has KSM, knowledge of pvp, 1800 in RBGs, and do other events while we have down time.

We are trying to grow our guild large enough to have two solid raid groups. All applications are welcome. Feel Free to message me on bnet. NosTheHitman#1903

Let’s chat, I think we’re exactly what you’re looking for

Discord: Shade_PWS#9836
BNet okayitsliz#1616

Hey!!

Kintsugi is an Alliance guild on Stormrage looking to expand its community! We have lots of players that enjoy all aspects of the game like M+, PVP, raiding, achievement runs, mogs, mounts and more! We are a home to both new and returning players looking to join a friendly guild where questions are always welcome. While our Heroic raid team is not currently recruiting anymore players, we do run a Normal raid on Sundays at 9pm EST for those that want to gear alts or get some raiding experience. If you’re especially proud of your transmog we have a monthly mog contest where the winner is voted on by your guildies!

If you’re looking for a fun, laid-back guild where you can play without judgment. We’re here for you! Our group ranges from ages in their 20s and up (with probably more focus on the up). We all have families, jobs, and real-life responsibilities so we are more than understanding that WoW can take a back seat to those things!

We also host free-to-play Fridays where members of the guild will look for new free-to-play games and hop into discord and drink and have fun into the wee hours of the morning.

If any of this resonates with you, feel free to add me on bnet!

Godeo#1447