[H] Boomkin/ww with uldir CE/bod mythic raiding experience

hi, i’m a balance druid who has raided CE in uldir and through bod with my former alliance guild, kinda stopped raiding after a real life issues where i wasn’t in a position to play games anymore. i’ve always thought of guilds more as a ‘family’ more than just a stepping stone. i’m pretty anxious around new people but trying to push past that and find a group i really enjoy raiding with once more. ultimately my goal is cutting edge at the very least when joining guilds. I might not have recent logs (outside of pugging, will link bfa logs below) but still firmly believe i’m able to compete with most players for a spot. i’d like to say i’m above average in most things i contribute my time to (consistently diamond, peaking d1 in league of legends) and have a pretty easy going attitude towards most things. i’m honestly still in love with this game and just trying to push through most of my mental blocks to find a group of people to enjoy the game with at a semi-competitive level

I play a balance druid/windwalker (play them both at a pretty high level, in keys at least i’d like to think, ending s1 of bfa key rankings being top 300 windwalker global)

I dont have very recent logs outside of ‘puggable’ content since i was forced to stop raiding in s2 of bfa, but heres what I did/do have currently from past tiers/recent imgurcom/a/WhWEWGA ( just realized no imgur links were allowed in forum posts lol

any times/days/server would be fine :slight_smile:

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 20:00 - 24:00 EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hey Permute! I’d love to talk to you about my guild! Think we could be a great fit! Message me on discord! Legerity#6788

Hello Permy, we are Carried, a 2/10M horde guild on Kiljaeden. We raid Friday and Saturday at 6pm server aka Pacific for three hours each night. We are very interested in your services. Please contact me on discord Gorlock#7739 I think our family is the one you are looking for.

Hello! ScrubClub raids 7:30-11 Central Time, we are 10/10 H and we are looking to fill a couple more slots for mythic progression. If you are interested, hit me up on discord. Arctic Camel#5900

Hello not sure if going Allanice would be something you would be Interested in but you sound like you’ll would be a good fit to our roster.

Our guild is on sargeras No Turning Back currently 6/10M looking for either another balance druid or maybe a ww since we currently have zero on our roster. We raid tue/wed 7:20- 10: 30 cst. We keep spots competitive and like to think of our guild as a family. My bnet is Ash#11430 if you like to reach out. Our website is guildsofwow .com/noturningback

Hey permute,

I’d love to chat with you about our open boomkin spot! Below is my info, hope to hear from you

Inverse Logic (3/10M, 10/10H) is currently recruiting to start pushing into mythic prog.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p Eastern. Guild RBGs Saturday and Sundays, M+ as a guild on Mondays for last minute keys for anyone that missed them.

Recruiting:
High need for mage/boomkin
Any Strong dps

Add me so we can chat
Btag - Doctersauce#1397
Discord - Doctersauce#4910

Hi Permute! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Yo, love to chat with you sometime on discord or bnet.
Seems like we have the same mentality.
Were 12/12M Nya’lotha in bfa and 7/10M right now, hitting the enrage wall on sludge. We need more players who are able maximize everything the game has to offer and you show some real promise.
We had a boomkin step down for irl reasons and as such I could most likely offer you an immediate position back into mythic prog and raiding.
Our times are T/W/Th from 8-11 EST
Shoot me a message in game, or @Trashlyy#4529 on discord or Trashly#1198 on bnet. Thx.