Frost Mage LFG (AOTC/CE)

Frost Mage here looking for a guild that ends their raid AT or BEFORE 10PM EST. The ONLY exception I will make to raiding later than 10PM EST is if your raid days are Tuesday night and Saturday night. I am unable to raid Sunday nights and Wednesday nights. My experience in Shadowlands is currently 10/10H and 5/10M. Stopped raiding with my current guild because I can’t commit to raiding past 10PM EST. Experience in previous expansions I have been apart of top 200 world raiding guilds. Just looking for something a little more casual.

If you are interested in adding a Frost Mage to your roster, feel free to reply here or send me a BNET friends request. (Memberry#1425)

Hello Dobly

Net Loss is recruiting as we make a push farther into Mythic CN. Currently 2/10 M. Our schedule is Tuesday/Thursday 5-8 CST (6-9 PM EST) – Also Looking for active members for M+. Any questions feel free to add me on battlenet: Heliobito#1142 or on Discord: Helio#1723

Hi Dobly! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!