220 Ele/Resto Sham (5/10M exp) LF raiding/M+ guild - any US Horde realm

Hello all! I am a 220 elemental/ resto Shaman with 5/10M experience in this current raid as well as previous expansions mythic raiding experience.
I am searching for a guild on any server (preferably high pop or full) to grow…something that is roughly where I am (4/10 or higher in mythic raiding with dedicated members)
I was raiding with IRL friends but they are currently not playing anymore so I want to venture and progress in mythic and push for the CE achievement, if not in this current teir, next for sure!
Raid Times: I’m looking for 2 days (Tues/Wed/Thurs) between 7 PM and 12 AM EST…anywhere in between those hours works for me.
I am very active in M+ with a 1400 io score as healer/DPS and currently working on pushing into 17 keys.
Please if interested add my bnet or discord
Disc: toodls#7414
B Net: wangsmoker69#1374

1 Like

Hi Toodls! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey there! Hope you are doing well! You look like someone that we could really work into our roster. Please message me on Discord! Travatron#5505. I am a recruiter for our 3/10 Mythic guild looking for healers to join our comp. Let me know if you have time to chat :slight_smile:

Hey Toodls! <The Elder Race>, 2/10M (almost to 3/10M) US-Arthas is recruiting for our core raid group. We’re a very social and laid-back guild with some key pushers and a good PVP scene. You sound like a great fit for our guild. If you’d like to apply, you can do so at https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/arthas/the-elder-race/mythic-raid-group.

Let me know if you’ve got any questions!

Kalastus

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 6/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

is a semi-hardcore Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras-US.
Raid Times
Our raid times are as follows:

Tuesday 7-10pm CST
Wednesday 7-10pm CST
Thursday 7-10pm CST
Monday 7-10pm CST
Contact Information
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Vigil_Raiding
Battle.net ID: Tjuice#1677 / Skyyre#1744 / Cato#1898