216 (H) mage looking for guild

Currently 9/10 heroic
1215 io

Can multi-class, have multiple geared alts

Looking for an AOTC guild, possibly interested in some mythic as well.

Hi Doozah! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hi Doozah - I’d love to chat with you on discord - add me Letholas#9581

Good morning Doozah!

I am with Corrupted Cannoli (10/10H, 1/10M) on Area 52 and we are recruiting for heroic-mythic raid content as well as m+!

We raid friday and saturday 8-11pm EST with an optional Thursday casual 8-10pm EST raid

Im going to toss you an add to talk more! Look for Okashiro#11455 on bnet!

Hey man,

Our guild fits your bill for sure. We are 10/10 and full clearing heroic weekly on Zul’jin, we might be dipping into mythic. At this point we are gearing alts and trying out new classes since we don’t know where classes will sit next tier. We are pretty relaxed and do the standard raid/keys/pvp bit. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 7-10ET, if you want to give us a go you are welcome to come along next week and feel us out. You can shoot me a message on discord if you want to chat: Mewtron#1847

Come check us out!

Hey Doozah!

Message me on discord. Would love to talk to you about my guild!

Legerity#6788

Hi Doozah,

Blob (2/10M alliance guild on Stormrage) is currently in the process of switching over to horde on the Tichondrius server with the core of our mythic roster intact. We are recruiting to complete our mythic roster again with solid and dependable players so we can continue to progress in mythic raiding while maintaining our relaxed/fun environment. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we also enjoy m+/pvp on off nights.

I added you on bnet and would love to chat more if you are interested!

Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Hey Doozah! Our guild, Scrub Legion, is over on Tichondrius and would love to have you. We’re currently 4/10M and raid Wed/Sun 8-11pm EST. If that sounds dope to you, hit me up!

Bnet: Spron#1685
Discord: Spron#2785

Para Mortem on Thrall is looking for strong raiders and M+ players to join our raid team. 3/10M looking to push with your help.

We Raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00-10:00 EST

Additional Alt/Heroic Clear Sunday 7:00-10:00 EST

Feel free to reach out to me here or,

Bnet: Theonecake#1277, Discord: theonecake#4449

Hi there Doozah, Persistent is a [H] Raiding guild on Turalyon. We are recruiting for our Heroic into Mythic progression team. Currently we are 9/10H. If your interested you can contact Coco#6386/Chazavier#4512 on Discord for more info.

Hi Doozah,

Im with Click To Move a Horde guild on Area52. We formed in BFA for players looking for a good place to start out the expansion and turned into a tight knit group of friends that enjoy doing content together. We are an older crowd with most of our members being early wow players (Vanilla, TBC). Our focus is on Mythic +, getting AOTC and exploring the first few bosses at a Mythic level with a casual but focused attitude.

We are a mature crowd, laid back, easy to get along with. Our priorities lie in our families, careers, school and other major aspects of life, but we enjoy playing WoW in a group environment and are looking for like minded people. We have a discord that is active even when we are away from the game, its typical to find some light and witty banter there to get through the work days.

What are the Raid Times? Friday/Saturday 7:00PM - 10PM (Eastern Time) / Optional night Weds 7-10 for alts and mog runs.

We are currently 10/10H and looking to start Mythic.

I think you would make a great addition and being we havent started Mythic would be nice to learn it together if your into that kind of thing.

My info is:

• CrysTalis#1961 - BNET
  • CrysTalis#3723 - Discord

Hey Doozah,

I just added you on BNet. Feel free to read more about us here:

Heya Doozah!

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 10/10 Heroic Nathria (starting light mythic)

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+, WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!

That’s us. We’re on heroic sire atm and will move to mythic after. Will farm heroic as we can. Illidan server and we only need dps. Raid Tues/Thurs 6-9pm cst.
Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll get you more info. You can reply here or on discord.
Discord:Dwightschrute8056

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Hey there Doozah?
Are you looking to change servers for a guild? Is so message me on Discord Bleak#4264. We are looking for some promising DPS who are out growing AOTC.

Not sure if you are interested in raiding mornings let me know

Horde - Mal’Ganis

Times
Wednesday - 8:30am - 11:30am CST
Thursday - 8:30am - 11:30am CST

2/10M

If your interested you can add me Fearu#1984 or discord FearU#325

Hello Doozah

Who We Are
We’re a small group of players looking for more members to raid and run Mythic+ dungeons with. The guild was created during Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt into an AOTC focused guild. We will also be having nightly Mythic+ runs and fun events once the roster is there. We are looking for laid back people who just enjoy playing with friends and/or making new ones. We do have experienced heroic raiders led by our AOTC Raid Leader. We might dabble in Mythic raiding, but it won’t be for this tier or even next tier.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

What We Need:

Tanks: We’re accepting all tanks for Mythic+ runs (OS DPS for raiding purposes)

Healers: We’re accepting all healing classes for Mythic+ runs and raiding (OS DPS)

Ranged DPS: In need of 1 mage, 1 Boomkin. (All classes for Mythic+ runs)

Melee DPS: In need of Demon Hunter, Rogue, Warrior, Paladin (All classes for Mythic+ runs)

If you have something that isn’t listed we’d still love to chat with you. We are also accepting players who just want to run Mythic+ dungeons as well. Please reach out to us.

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Thorith#8456 / Bnet-DLAres#1711

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451