8/10M Resto Shaman looking for a Guild

Looking for a 3 Night a week Guild. Not 100% certain about swapping guilds but willing to see what’s out there for recruitment.

Looking for the right Guild to progress with I’m currently 8/10 Mythic I’ve only been playing resto shaman for around 10 weeks and I expect to push into a very high tier raider in the future as I get more and more time under my belt. I read and study logs as well as watch YouTube studies to improve. I have a very small sample size but am striving for all 95+ parsing is the goal. I’m looking for at least a 8/10 Mythic guild I am willing to transfer to any server or faction as well as to work with other healers to improve into top tier. Just need a guild to work with me and trust as I grow into something really good.

My battletag is Darthobama#1124
Discord is Darthobama#4408

Darthtide - Tichondrius ( For Parse Searching)

Hi Darthobama! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Mythic progression focused raiding guild. Raid times Fri/Sat 8-11 pm PST (11-2 EST) and Sun 8-10 pm PST (11-1 EST).

Progress:
8/10 M Nathria
12/12 M Ny’alotha
6/8 M Eternal Palace
8/9 M BoD
3/7 M Uldir

Recruiting all ranged DPS though all exceptional should apply. Mythic+ players welcome too.

Please apply at: https:// discord.gg/ag8yxSA (remove the space before discord)

If you have any questions please message Syal on discord. Kettch#6262