Ilvl 227 Resto Druid 8/10M - 2400cr pvp - KSM - LOOKING FOR GUILD on M SLG! 8/10M

Hello, I am a middle aged man, looking for a mature guild to make home. A guild that is 3 raid nights a week and ends raid 12am EST. I almost have all best in slot gear, ilvl227 with sockets and enchants (25% Haste / 26% Verse). I have KSM, 2400cr in pvp, and 8/10M. Looking to start working on M stone legion generals. I have studied the fight and get into the synergy quickly. I am always prepared and making improvements any way I can each week. There has been a lot of work I put into my druid and hoping to find a guild the same skill level. I can attend all raid days, with appropriate add ons and consumables. I do off spec Boomy just do not have the legendary, how ever i am working on it. please leave a message here and i will get back to you asap. I would be an asset to any guild that gave me an opportunity!

Hi kakarot! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Kâkârot,

We’re Formula, a 7/10M Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We were looking for another healer/DPS to round out our roster. Our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST. You can reach me back at my btag at jleester#1959 or at my discord at Sgttruffles#2990. Let’s talk!