215 Guardian Druid LFG

Hey, I’m a 215 Guardian Druid looking for a heroic raiding guild. I have 10/10N and 9/10H progression. I am in the eastern time zone and looking for a guild that raids specifically on Tues/Thurs preferably from 8pm to 11pm eastern time.

Feel free to contact me via my battle-tag: polarbearkev #1619

Hi Niv! If open to off spec, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hello!

We just lost one of our tanks, as he took a crit hit from the Life Boss. We’re 6/10H, with AOTC last tier. Leadership has solid track record of AOTC in the past.

Raid times are T/Th 9:30-11:30 pm Eastern. We span both coasts, so our west coasters are rolling in right after work and dinner. I know that’s a bit later than you were looking for.

Comraich is Scots Gaelic for Sanctuary, and we take that seriously. Our one rule is to treat others with respect. We are diverse, inclusive and teach each other what we know. We run keys, level alts, do some casual pvp, run old stuff for achieves, and hang out in Discord because we just like being together.

We are an Alliance guild, and we’re on Dawnbringer, which is linked with Azuremyst, Madoran and Staghelm.

If you would like to talk, this is where to find me:
Btag: Mizmac#5150
Discord: Mceuan#9150

This sounds great, sent you friend requests.

1 Like

Appreciate the reply. I am a tank, and nothing but a tank. My DPS/healing days are long gone. I focus all of my energy on always pushing to be the best tank possible.

Hey, how are you? Of Hells Design located on Stormrage feels like we could be a good fit as a new home for you. Our current raid schedule is Wednesday/Thursday 9-12pm Est 9/10H making our way to AOTC. Feel free to contact me via BT: Alicard#1439 or Discord: Dr.Teeth#0367

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench. All spots are competitive and if you are under-performing you may be asked to sit.

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
Tank - 1 Immediate Opening Available
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench. All spots are competitive and if you are under-preforming you may be asked to sit.

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
Tank - 1 Immediate Opening Availiable
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers.
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319