224 Resto Druid LF Mythic Raid Guild

Hi I’m looking for a guild running mythic Nathria. I’m a 224ilvl Zandalari Resto Druid. AOTC and 2/10M (different pug groups). I’d love to join a guild that is running them so I can go further since it’s not too feasible with PUGs. I’m on Firetree realm but more than happy to realm transfer if needed since we don’t have many options for Mythic Raid guilds. Also, would be a bonus if the guild runs keys. I have KSM and current io score is 1480.

Hey Klebold. Got a great group i think you might enjoy. Hit me up on btag and we can chat more - thelaw#1238

Hi Klebold! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Klebold! We could use a resto druid and we run a TON of keys! :slight_smile:

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Hello Klebold,
My guild, The Order, is looking for a new healer. We are 4/10M, so there is plenty of farming and growth with us. We raid T/Th from 9-11pm EST. I would love to talk more with yah. Message me in discord, Igasho#1842

Hello friendo, we are Carried, a 2/10M horde guild on Kiljaeden. We raid Friday and Saturday at 6pm server aka Pacific for three hours each night. We are very interested in your services. Please contact me on discord Gorlock#7739

Hello klebold!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 10/10H, 6/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Off Night Raids:

Heroic CN Sunday 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST
Off Night Monday 9:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

Melee DPS - Closed

Ranged DPS - ALL

Heals - ALL

Minimum Reqs: 210 Ilvl, 10/10H

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

or

https://guildsofwow.com/eveningshift 13

< Maybe Next Tier > is a progression guild on Area-52, Horde. We strive to provide a friendly yet competitive environment and achieve forward progression in content, without compromising community and enjoyment of the game. Our raid spots are competitive.

Guild Management is experienced and professional.

Raid details below:

Progress: N: 10/10, H: 10/10, M: 2/10

Raid Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:00PM-11:30PM (EST)

Loot Distribution: Loot Council

Recruitment needs:

DPS: ALL Ranged DPS, Unholy DK

All exceptional players will be considered!

If interested please hit us up!

Aside from raiding, we have a large gaming community in WoW, and we play other games together too.

Please add us on Battletag for more information.

SlySylo#1391

SMOKEE#1156

Hey! Debuff is currently recruiting a healer. We’re an East Coast US Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow, currently 3/10M (we’re working on Darkvein right now ourselves), raiding twice/week (T/Th 8-11 pm EST). We’re adults with limited schedules, so we take the raiding seriously while still having fun.

If that’s interesting, lets talk. You can reach me either at Wrathblood#1742 (battlenet) or Wrath#3004 (discord). I’ll try to contact you tonight and see if there’s a fit.

Hi Klebold!

If you are willing to consider an Alliance guild, Stardust of Stormrage could use a Resto druid! We’re currently 3/10M and looking to progress further into Mythic CN before patch 9.1.

We raid Wednesdays and Sundays, 8:30 - 11pm EST. We also usually do a few M+ runs each week with guild groups, and could definitely use another healer interested in M+ runs! :slight_smile:

Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464
Discord: Shadizar#4380

Hello Klebold. You want a bonus? I have a bonus for you. We have guild groups that run keys. You want to do more mythic? Another bonus, we’re 4/10 mythic currently and pushing for more.

If you are interested, enjoy reading my spam below.

Arm of Hades has existed for 15 years in modern WoW and we have spent most if not all of those years on Vek’Nilash. We’ve survived the ups and downs of a game system that’s worked hard to fragment the community feel which brought us together in the first place.

This would be an amazing home for you if:

• You enjoy the social aspect of WoW. Our discord server is extremely active in voice and chat channels. We have monthly gatherings IRL and annual reunions, where 15-25 guildies hang out for a week of fun and bonding. Or maybe you don’t want bonding but just want a place to kill some virtual creatures, we’re good for that too.
  • You enjoy a drama-free adult environment. We are an inclusive home where anyone can feel safe. We’re all adults here, we don’t need no highschooler shenanigans.
  • You enjoy playing with competent people; we’ve cleared AotC every tier on a 5hr/week raiding schedule (Before it gets nerfed to oblivion mind you.) We make it a goal to at least hit this challenge, and then from there we usually go for Meta achievements. If you have to sacrifice your life for the meta achievement, it’s worth it. We are currently 4/10M and are #1 on the server.
  • You enjoy a mix of PVE and PVP scheduled events. We will have a EST/CST friendly evening schedule. We also have people on MST, ACT, CEST, and TSA. One of those isn’t a timezone but that’s not important.

For more information, our Discord info is at _www.armofhades.com (you can also fill out an application at that same link, and it will be sent to the officers.)

Feel free to add me on Btag at: Hornreaper#1156 or Discord: Nudist Beach#9978

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hornreaper

Sargaras-[A] 7/10 M LF Shadow Priest, Mage, Boomkin, or R Druid/Shaman
Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm-12am EST
Mondays are Cleanup/Alt runs-
Many M+ Keys done daily- We have groups that do 20s

LF Shadow Priest, Mage, Boomkin, or R Druid/Shaman
Exceptional players welcome.

Discord Ak#9528

Hey Klebold, we could use you :slight_smile:

We run m+ heavily outside of our raid times, a bunch of us are pushing 18-20 keys atm.
Our prog is just in line with yours and we’re a chill group that just formed 2 months or so ago, so probably our best selling point is that in very little time we cleared heroic and are progging thru mythic with Hungering down to sub 50% with just 1 hour of prog.

you can find me on discord derp#9197 (preferred) or bnet (mynamjef#1202)

hope to hear from you!

p.s. our guild name is epic, you should join

8/10M guild LF CE! [H][Area-52] <Slightly Impressive> 9/10M LF DPS