214 Resto Druid LF Guild, Horde, A52

LF active guild. 215 currently. Interested in two raiding nights a week and an active guild to do keys with. On A 52! 4/10M atm. Also have resto sham and shadow priest!

Hi G-bread! If open to Thrall, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

7/10m Guild here, hit me up if you’re still looking!
Discord: Wolfcola#1559

Café Disco is looking for a solid Resto Druid or a Resto Shaman, funnily enough. Our contact info can be found here:

Hello! Moonglow (6/10M) on Horde A52 is looking for a Rsham. If interested please get ahold of me in Discord Shaami#2856.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ha52-moonglow-610m-830-1130-est-monwed/949968

Hey there Gingerbreadz!

<How Long On Brez> is a guild born in the Battle for Azeroth, we strive for AotC each raid tier and head into Mythic when we feel ready. Currently interested in adding new members for Shadowlands. The guild does not stop at raiding and we are always running Mythic+. The community is what is most important to us!

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde

Raid Progression:

• Castle Nathria [10/10 H] , [4/10 M]
  • Ny’alotha [12/12 H], [9/12 M]
  • Eternal Palace [8/8 H], [3/8 M]
  • Crucible of Storms [2/2 H]
  • Battle of Dazar’alor [9/9 H], [3/9 M]

Raid Times:

• Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST

BattleTag Contacts:

• Bnet: kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
  • Bnet: nebu46#1564 [Discord: nebu46#7564]

==============================================
We are looking to add some of the following specializations to our roster but all roles or specializations are considered:

Tanks (Full)
Exceptional applicants!

Healers (1 spot)

Melee DPS (1 slot)
Come melee the boss! UH dk, or warrior or something! :open_mouth:

Ranged DPS (2 spots):
Pewpew from away! come pew pew!
looking for a hunter or two!

Please reach out to us with any questions - we’d all love to hear from you!
Exceptional people can always apply!
All exceptional people feel free to app / talk with me!

Hello !!

Seventh Breakfast an 8/10M CE Focused Guild, is looking for exceptional Ranged DPS and Healers to join its raid team to complete Castle Nathria but push further up the charts in 9.1 Sanctum of Domination. We like to keep our raid environments fun but with a sense of purpose. We set goals weekly for prog and push to hit them. We have a guild night that’s not WoW focused but most team-building exercises and good laughs. While we are looking for specific roles we will never turn away an exceptional player.

Guild Info:

Server: US - Bleeding Hollow - Horde

Current Progress: 8/10M with Progress into SLG
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8PM-11PM EST

Contact Information:

Discord: Razagul#4633 / Btag: Razagul#1969