217 Hunter 3/10M Lf mythic raiding/m+ guild

Hi all, Shootyisk here, returning from a couple month hiatus and I am looking for an active new guild to call home after my old one stopped raiding mythic.

I am an experienced, former CE player that brings a good attitude and patience to a raid team. I also enjoy mythic plus and would like to find a group of players that also enjoys them.

I am searching for a horde guild with mid week raiding times around 7-10 or 8-11 est. A more mature environment would be preferred.

If I sound like a good fit or you have more questions feel free to hit me up on BNET @ Iccreampants#1837

1 Like

Hi Shootyisk! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hello Shootyisk,

Im with Click To Move a Horde guild on Area52. We are an older crowd with most of our members being early wow players (Vanilla, TBC). Our focus is on Mythic +, getting AOTC and working on Mythic raiding with a casual but focused attitude.

We are mature , laid back, and easy to get along with. Our priorities lie in our families, careers, school and other major aspects of life, but we enjoy playing WoW in a group environment and are looking for like minded people. We have a discord that is active even when we are away from the game, its typical to find some light and witty banter there to get through the work days.

I know you said mid week but if Fri/Sat work at all these are our raid times:

Friday/Saturday 7:00PM - 10PM (Eastern Time) / Optional night Weds 7-10 for alts and mog runs.

We are currently 10/10H - 2/10M and have quite a few people in 1300 -1400 io, several with KSM and helping people on a daily basis get their 15’s.

I think you would make a great addition to our core and it would be great to chat.

My info is:

• CrysTalis#1961 - BNET
  • CrysTalis#3723 - Discord

Progress:
CN - 1/10 Mythic (10/10 Heroic).

Raid time: Wednesday and Monday 9:00PM to 12:00AM EST. When a tier first releases, we will add a 3rd day for 2-3 weeks (Sunday) to push us into Mythic quicker.

We are currently recruiting to rebuild our Mythic raiding roster.

*Recruiting needs:
1 Tank - Monk or Warrior preferred
Melee DPS - Monk, Rogue, DK
Ranged DPS - Fire Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Ele shaman, Boomkin
1 Healer: Holy Paladin, Holy Priest, Monk
Any exceptional DPS
–All exceptional players will be considered–

Requirements:

• Must be self motivated, have an understanding of your class and know how to improve and dissect logs.
  • Near perfect attendance is a must.
  • You need to be able to take constructive criticism.
  • Mature, adult attitude. While we don’t have an age requirement, most of our members are 25+ and established in their lives and careers. We have no interest in people that are not in it for the long haul.
  • You absolutely need some form of cutting edge experience. Even if some tiers we’re not completed, a solid understanding of mythic raiding is required. We will not be entertaining any applicants who lack true end game experience.

If interested, please reach out on Discord or Bnet and we 'll set up a time to chat.

Discord: Elms#2120/Veritias#1595
Bnet: Elms#1515/Veritias#1304

Hello Shootyisk!

My guild is looking for reliable DPS and would love to give you a shot and see if we fit what you’re looking for in a guild. We are currently [10/10N, 10/10H, and 3/10M] and the top Horde Guild on our server looking to secure that spot despite the competition!

Our team runs Tues & Thurs @ 8pm - 12am EST
Here is the application form: https://forms.gle/ZdTzLWBfsbBXXPf3A

We also have RBGs on Sundays and Guild Games/Events on Saturdays

General Requirements/Expectations:

Be respectful of others, while we have many high skill leveled players, we also have many who are still learning or not as experienced.
Communicate if you need any help or have any questions.
Come to raid prepared (gems, enchants, pots, flasks, food, knowledge, etc)
Consistent Attendance, letting us know via our discord attendance channel if you will be missing or late

I am happy to speak with you vocally over Discord. We like to speak with all potential recruits before they join, and would also love to run some keys with you and some of our guildies so you can get a good feel for our culture before making a commitment.

Hope to hear from you!

Chief, The Deadmen Guild Master
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
BTag: TheGantaGun#1518
Just add me as a friend and message me!

Sent you an add to chat further :slight_smile:

<Hard Like Heroic-Mal’Ganis> 5/10M with xymox at 7% is looking for a hunter, mage, dk, warrior or healer to join us for progression. We are a pretty chill/relaxed group with the end goal of clearing CE content.

Our ideal applicant is someone who knows how to play their class at a high level, has CE experience or good logs.

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:15 CST to 11:30 CST with invites going out 15 minutes before raid time.

Contact any of the following people in game :D…

Ivellius#1152 btag Kurt116#4551 disc
rbv#11544
boomshizzle#1750

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
5/10 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378).

Have you ever considered 1 night raiding?

Team: Free Repairs
Guild: Envelop
Server: US - Illidan
Faction: Horde

Day/Time:
Thursdays 7 - 11p CT (Illidan Time)

Currently 5/10M at the time of this post with some good pulls on Artificer. Our roster is committed and full of talent but we’re always seeking more players to add to our arsenal.

Players who will be successful on this team are prepared to raid for the full duration, they show up on time and prepared, and are knowledgeable about the game. This team is a mythic progression team and we will wipe on fights, sometimes a lot. Sour attitudes, elitists, or overly negative personas need not apply. Our team does not accept large group applications.

Sound like something you’d enjoy?
Get your nights back! Apply today!

https://envelop.gg/fr

Hi there, I’m a recruitment officer from Dark Horse [Illidan]!

I read your post and I think you would be a great addition to our guild / raid team!

Dark Horse is a reformed group of friends who wanted to see our old guild come back to life. Right now we’re 10/10 N | 10/10 H | 2/10 M and looking to finalize our core so we can get to get into Mythic. From what I can see, you sound like a great fit for us.
Raid Times
Tues | Weds
8 - 11 PM CST

Looking forward to hearing from you!

If you’re interested –
Bnet: Oimatewtf#1780
Disc: Oimatewtf#2269

Hello! We are recruiting for our raid team. Currently, we are 10/10H 2/10M and looking to fill our last few spots to push mythic prog.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday 9pm - 12am EST.

We are looking for a couple strong dps and a healer!

We expect that you know your class, keep up with current expectations, show up on time to raid, work as a team, be willing to learn, and do mechanics. We are chill, but we do like to progress. We can laugh at a wipe and get right back into it after.

We try to stay 18+ as we play other games together outside of WoW. If you are interested in joining to simply be a member and work on M+ or PVP, we are working on branching into that as well.
Contact Badvista#1863 or Xoroy#1299 via battlenet for more info!!

Storm is a Horde mythic raiding guild located on Area 52 US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes. The guild is now located on Area 52.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore as our ultimate goal is a cutting edge achievement each tier. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts. Raid spots are earned by each member and we do not recruit for the bench.

We aim to achieve a cutting edge achievement each tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue / Wed 8:30p-11:30p (ET)(SERVER)
Optional: Thurs / Mon 8:30p-11:30p (ET)(SERVER)

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: Monk
Ranged: Balance Druid, Hunter
Healer: Exceptional Applicants

If you do not see your class / spec here you can still apply. We consider any exceptional applicants for our roster.

We aren’t currently interested in taking any package deals. Our roster is mostly set just looking to add exceptional players in the above mentioned areas.

-Shadowlands Progression-
Castle Nathria - 6/10M

-BFA Progression-
Ny’alotha, the Waking City - 12/12M (CE)
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord voice chat
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid

-Application Process-
requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://discord.gg/hDme4BF

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Valid Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 (BNET) - Officer

Heyo,
Honor of the Horde(6/10M) on US- Magtheridon is recruiting players of all roles to finish out this tier. Weeknight raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. Please keep in mind that we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!
Contact me on discord @ Shiena#2900

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 4/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath and at the end of BFA we decided to form a new guild. Currently, The Peanut Gallery is looking for additional raiders for the roster with the idea of continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Progression

BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 4/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and Disc priests are encouraged to apply, we aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill while still performing raid mechanics.

Expectations
Come prepared. Show up early/on time. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table. Whether it is coming with proper consumables, gear optimization, or info pertaining to the bosses we are attempting to kill. We also want someone who is receptive to and can provide constructive criticism. We’re all on the same team, so when someone points out something that you may have done wrong, we want someone who will take that information and help improve our team as a whole. We are not here to belittle anyone or make them feel inferior. People make mistakes in a raid environment because of various reasons, and regardless of that reason, it happens. We expect you to own your mistake and improve from that mistake.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in-between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie….

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind T/T - MYTHIC - 7/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, T/Th) - ilpad#1438
  • R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 8/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 1/10M CN (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Th) - arm4elephant#1980
  • R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 2/10M CN (8:30am - 11:30am CST, Su) - lighto#1954
  • R4. Seraph University - LEARNING RAID - 9/10H CN (8pm - 11am CST, M) - jaymie#11120
  • R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 8/10M CN (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576
  • R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/10H CN (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!