Fire mage/Boomy looking for guild

Hey all I’m new to wow currently have a 207 fire mage that I’ve been pushing in mythic plus generally finishing +6 with random groups, and a boomkin alt that still needs to be geared. I play everyday for at least a few hours so I’m very active.

I’m highly experienced in Elder scrolls online but I’m looking for something a bit more serious I’d like to learn as much a possible and get into mythic raiding and 15+ keys. I’m also willing to adapt level and learn new rolls. Willing to serve swap as well.

Allo Girthquakers,

might be a good fit for you! We are currently clearing Castle Nathria every Friday on Heroic and clearing Normal on Wednesdays. We get raiding progress done with a relaxed feel and are doing M+ regularly at +10 and up.

message me on discord bluu#7164 and come see what we are about!

Hi Girth! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Girth, I can use another mage in my guild. We raid Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST on Area 52. Currently 10/10H, we are adult only (21+, though average age range is 30’s-40’s) and outside of raids we enjoy pushing keys, leveling alts, and some even do a little pvp. If you’d like more info, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Hi Girthquakers

OverDosed on Bleeding Hollow is a Horde guild we are looking for a few additional players to push into mythics. We currently are looking for a mage.We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 6-8pm EST. 10/10H If the days and times meet your need would love to chat with you.
Btag Tempress#11905

Hey Girth :wink:

My guild is a casual Mythic raiding one, currently 3/10M, called Band of Thieves on Alliance - Sargeras. We love taking in people who genuinely enjoy the game and hanging out, if you’d prefer a more light hearted raiding environment, hit me up on Bnet @ Robert#6541

Hey Girthquakers - if youre still hunting for a new guild, i’d love to chat with you. We would love to help get you brought up to speed! Add me on discord, Letholas#9581!

Hi! I see you’re looking for a guild and I think you would feel at home with us! We’re a casual mythic guild called Broken Shield. We play Horde on Turalyon server and raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST. Our progress for this tier is 2/10M but thanks to burnout and some of our original raiders not having interest in mythic raiding, we’re looking to refill our roster with like-minded mythic oriented players. While we refill our roster, we continue to raid casual heroic content. Many of our members enjoy a variety of content outside of raiding, including mythic+ and pvp. We also have plenty of people who are more than willing to help you learn the finer aspects of your class/spec and keep improving as we all play. If you’re interested, please feel free to message me on bnet : Lissi#11627 or Discord : Lissi#8501

Hit me up if you haven’t found what you are looking for yet. Our info is in our recruitment post:

Hello Girthquakers,

How do you feel about Alliance? We raid 7-10pm PST Fri and Sat. We are currently 6/10M look for more members to join our group. Let me know if you are interested.

vcronwen#1282

If you are as active and willing to progress as you say. Contact me. You wont be disappointed. H[Zul'Jin] <Emerald Parrots> 2 night AOTC guild recruiting for mythic progression

Hello!
I’m an officer with Scapegoats (horde - area 52) and we are 10/10H 2/10M filling out our progression roster for mythic CN. We are looking for RDPS

Raid times are Tues/Thurs from 8:30 -11:30pm EST. We also have players that PvP, run M+ and play other games as a group. Msg me for more info

bnet - Counterbob#11400
discord - Counterbob#5716

Hi Gurthquakers,

Team After Hours with Zeroes to Heroes, an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage, is looking for excellent players to progress through Shadowlands.

Raid days/times: Sun/Mon 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H - Starting Mythic in 9.1

I would love to discuss our team and guild with you if you are interested. I can be reached on Discord: Hoss#7620 or BNet: Anddrol#1771

Zeroes to Heroes an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage is a community based guild that also raids. We support eight different raiding teams spanning all difficulties every day of the week. We also have a Sunday run that is specifically designed to give those without a raid team or looking to get into raiding a place to experience current raid content in a teaching environment.