212 shadow priest 9/10h

thanks for all the adds

Hi Ghostipoo! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hello Ghostipoo, Pls consider our guild on Area 52.
2 Day evening EST raiding. Laid back quality group.

Info here,

Hiya I don’t know if you’re interested in realm transferring, but we’d love to have you in ours. If you’re interested in learning more before making that decision add me on discord Raz#4807 or bnet SeizureBoy#11772 and I could get you in one of our guild groups to see if you’d consider. Thank you for your time. :smiley:

Added you!

Hi Ghostipoo

Im with Click To Move which formed in BFA for players looking for a good place to start out the expansion and turned into a tight knit group of friends that enjoy doing content together. We are an older crowd with most of our members being early wow players (Vanilla, TBC). Our focus is on Mythic +, getting AOTC and exploring the first few bosses at a Mythic level with a casual but focused attitude.

We are a mature crowd, laid back, easy to get along with. Our priorities lie in our families, careers, school and other major aspects of life, but we enjoy playing WoW in a group environment and are looking for like minded people. We have a discord that is active even when we are away from the game, its typical to find some light and witty banter there to get through the work days.

What are the Raid Times? Friday/Saturday 7:00PM - 10PM (Eastern Time) / Optional night Weds 7-10 for alts and mog runs.

We are currently 10/10H and looking to start Mythic.

I think you would make a great addition and being we havent started Mythic would be nice to learn it together if your into that kind of thing.

My info is:

• CrysTalis#1961 - BNET
  • CrysTalis#3723 - Discord

Hi there Ghostipoo. Persistent sounds like it might be the perfect fit for you. We raid Tues/Thurs 9-12 server or est time zone. We are currently 9/10H working on gathering more raiders to start our Mythic Raiding Team. If your interested contact Persistent Cocopuff#1627/Chazavier#1432 for more info.

Sup Ghost! Heres some basic info about us, would love to chat!

Slash Pull Five is a horde progression guild located on the Thunderhorn server connected to Agamaggan, Archimonde, Blade’s Edge, Burning Legion, Jaedenar, Kargath, Norgannon, and The Underbog. Originally an Alt guild, that soon became a progression raiding guild formed by founding members from hardcore raiding backgrounds, including some CE Experience. We are a solid, tight knit team of like minded players who desire to raid efficiently and enjoyably. Although fairly new guild to this xPac, we have manage to clear Heroic Nathria in a respectable amount of time with Ahead of the Curve in 2 weeks after first seeing H Sire. Guild is meant to be a casual, laid back atmosphere, where players can feel comfortable and make friends.

Schedule: We will never raid outside of 2 nights a week, We will have alt / normal runs for casuals, or other members wanting to gear alts, but those runs are not mandatory.

We raid Wednesday and Thursdays from 8:30-11:00PM EST, and we will never go past 11:00PM.

Recruitment:

Recruitment is open and we are looking for players with some experience in Heroic Nathria or have some some raiding background. We are looking for players whom can listen and adjust during fights, but also have a laid back, positive attitude.

Current needs:

Tanks:

2 Main Spots, 1 Back up

Healers

Resto Druid
2 Back ups (any class)

Melee:

Unholy Dk
WW Monk
Warrior (Arms / Fury)
Any Classes

Ranged:

Mage
(2) Balance Druid
Shadow Priest
Hunter

To Apply: Contact our GM Sairys#11858. Or Discord: Sairysdraconis#1534

Hey there Ghosti!

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 10/10 Heroic Nathria (starting light mythic)

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+, WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!

Evening Ghost,

Obvious Immortalis Plug is a fairly new guild on Stormrage with a focus on heroic raiding and keys, we are raiding Friday nights 9pm eastern (will move to Fri/Sat with new content), guild is sitting at 6/10 with a core of players who came from a 2/10M guild.

We are shooting for an enjoyable atmosphere that focuses up when bosses have to die so we can get our AOTC every tier, also trying to get a shameless mention on Taliesen’s channel.

If you’re interested give me a shout on disc, yabigchoob#1967

Cheers!

Hey Ghost. Bush Wookies on Illidan horde is 10/10 H Lfm to push into mythic. We raid 6:30pst-9:00pst.

Add Zilowa#1314 if you wanna chat more

Hello, I shot you an add on discord, if going until 1 am isn’t an issue I think we would be a great fit.

Firestorm is a Horde guild on Area 52 forming for mythic raiding. We are currently trying to build a consistent group of raiders that have Mythic aspirations but focused on adding the right personalities to our raid team. We keep our guild relatively small in order to form bonds and friendships with our fellow members. Our top priority is to make people feel like they have a home and a group to raid with tier after tier. We understand raiding should be competitive but at the same time, shouldn’t be a second job! We are a small but tight-nit guild that looks forward to progression kills with our friends.

Our tight-nit group is very active. Discord usually has people on that are seeking to hang out with. We run M+ basically every night, sometimes before and after raid nights. Some of our player do hit the arena rating hard, and Dungeon/raid achievements. If this sounds like something you interested in, we’d enjoy to chat more!

Raid Times:
Thursday & Friday 10pm(est)-1am(est)
Progression: 10/10H, 1/10M
We supply flasks and feasts during raids, with many of the members donating time/gold to supplying our team.
Contact: Xeiran (Battle.net: IamArchAngel#1303, Discord: ArchAngelSuriel#0001), Pandablorg (Battle.net: Blorgson#1313, Discord:Blorgson#3735)
If you have questions, Feel free to contact Xeiran or Blorg.

Hey !

The Aftermath on Zul’jin is currently looking to recruit strong DPS as we continue our push through Mythic CN. We are a newly formed guild of semi-hardcore raiders, led by multiple CE players looking to challenge ourselves to down bosses. If you are looking for a new home or a new challenge, we are interested in talking to you and seeing if you would be a good fit for our team!

Current Progression :

3/10 M CN

Schedule :

Tues/Thurs 9pm – 12am (EST)

Currently looking for:

Range DPS:

• Shadow Priest High Demand
  • Fire Mage High Demand
  • Elemental Sham
  • Markmanship Hunter
  • Balance Druid

Healers:

• Any exceptional Healer feel free to apply.

Melee DPS

• Any exceptional Melee feel free to apply.

Please contact:

Matics#11150 On Battlenet or Matics#4228 on Discord

Generick#1593 on Battlenet or Generick#6503 on Discord

Adventure Friends Alliance
We are currerntly 2/10M looking for more all specs and classes. We are alliance on Dragonmaw server group.
We raid Wed/Thurs 6pm-9pm PST. We were formed just about 1 year ago. During BFA we were able to hit 3/12M in short amount of time.
We are looking for more members to add to the guild that are commited and looking for push mythic bosses. CE might be out of reach for Castle, but we want to push and achieve CE during upcoming, and future raids.

We are more on the chill level, and look to have a good laugh while downing bosses. Most of the guild has KSM, knowledge of pvp, 1800 in RBGs, and do other events while we have down time.

We are trying to grow our guild large enough to have two solid raid groups. All applications are welcome. Feel Free to message me on bnet. NosTheHitman#1903

Hello! ScrubClub is a Horde guild on Illidan. We are a newer guild but 9/10H and will have AOTC any day now. We raid Tues/Thurs 7:30pm-11pm CST and would love to speak with you!

Please feel free to add me on discord if you would like to speak further. Hope to hear from you!

Karma#2513

Sent you a discord add, look for Okashiro!

My guild is 10/10H 1/10M!

Hi Ghostipoo!

We are currently looking for an Spriest to join our team. We are 4/10M with more to come! We raid Mon/Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 11pm EST (invites at 8pm). We are an active adult guild and multi gaming community. We enjoy all things WoW and dabble into other games on off nights to change things up!

If interested please add Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord) for a quick chat!
Best of luck with your seach!
Cheers!

We’d love to add a shadow priest to our roster!

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 10/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message XmandevilX#1815.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

Hey. how are you? Would like to chat with you ingame to see if Of Hells Design would be a good fit of a new home for you. Feel free to contact me ingame via battle tag. Alicard#1439