6/10M Windwalker looking for guild for CE

Hey there!

My guild called it quits this week so I’m looking for a new home to achieve multiple CE with over the expansion. I would like a guild at least on Council, ideally 1-2 bosses deeper in since I know we’re slowly running out of time for CE. I am confident in my ability to pick up on a groups strats and not hinder prog outside of 1-2 pulls to learn what you’re doing different.

Availability
Ideally 2 nights a week, but could do 3 for the right group
Sun-Mon: Anytime
Tues-Sat: 7pm EST - 12am EST

I am looking for multi tier guild as well, I’m looking for somewhere to be a home and improve and grow with each tier.

IO + Logs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/jasterbater

If you’re interested, you can add me on Discord or Battlenet and let’s talk!
Discord - Jasterqt#2487
Battlenet - Jasterbater#1519

1 Like

Hey Jaster, check out our info below, sent you a request!

[H] Last Pull Best Pull US-Mal’Ganis, is a CE mythic guild recruiting 1 DPS for our mythic CE push.

We are currently 8/10M and raid 3 nights/week – Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST.

Guild Info:

We provide a competitive atmosphere all while taking the toxic out of mythic raiding. We have high expectations and focus on competent players in their specific roles. We supply ALL consumables, you bring the fight! Our goal is to push CE in server top-5, all while building a strong community of players. Our players come from CE background with our most recent CE in BFA-Nya.

Raid Requirements:

We require 95%+ attendance. All raids form 15-20 minutes prior to pull to issue all consumables and get everyone ported to the raid. No-shows will be immediately benched and absences need to be posted to the officers or on discord 3-5 days in advance to allow us to make roster changes.

Raid Needs

DPS: (1 spot open) prefer UDK, Fire Mage but all strong DPS feel free to apply!

Community Aspects:

1. We run M+ B.Y.O.K. (bring your own keys) every Saturday/Sunday to help with vault key farming
  2. When we are not raiding, we run; old raid content for mogs, mounts, etc.!
  3. Friday Drunk raid!

Conclusion:

If you’re looking for serious mythic progression without the “toxic” attitude and an officer core who is supportive and assists all of your guild needs then give us a shout! We would love to hear from you!

Shal#11574

Aghinem#1620

Sumerian#1644

Hello. I added you on bnet and discord (Jen/Shammyface). Midpull is a 4/10 Mythic guild on Hyjal (horde).
We are currently raiding Wednesday and Friday from 7-10pm PST. I hope to talk to you soon!

Haunted by Murlocs (8/10M CN) is an active raiding and mythic plus guild based on Area52 Horde looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our two raiding teams to push for Cutting Edge in the Castle Nathria raid in Shadowlands.

Our two raid teams are AM & WE. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

The AM team (8/10M) raids for 3 days a week for 3 hours a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST.

The WE team (7/10M) raids for 2 days a week for 4 hours a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.

Hit us up, we’d love to talk!
Bnet Contacts: TheBubbly#1484
Discord Contacts: Lushes#6642
Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw

Hi Jaster! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Still open to options!

Hey Jaster,

We Win These is currently 7/10 M with our best attempt on sludgefist at 7%. We’re in need of a WW Monk, and I think you’d make a great fit.

We’re all 25+ and have been playing the game throughout the years, plenty of us in the guild are also M+ oriented, and a couple of us have already gotten 1.8k IO+.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via discord or bnet!
Discord: Kinkey-Thrall#0927
bnet: reggae#1298

Cheers

Hi there! I’m the GM of we are 6/10M and raid Sunday 8pm EST and Monday 9pm EST. Raid last three hours. If you’re interested we can hop in disc and chat. My discord is jathanraws#8773. Look forward to hearing from you!