[US][H][Illidan] 224 Mage (5/10M, 6/10M EXP) looking for raiding guild

Hello,

My guild recently fell apart (the second guild I have been in that fell apart this xpac) and I am looking for a new home. I don’t care about faction and I am more than willing to transfer. I started the tier as a Rogue with a different guild and got 4/10M (Artificer being 4th boss) and rerolled mage for a new guild and ended up 5/10M (Inerva and Sun King). I am fairly comfortable playing most class/specs in the game and I usually just play whatever the guild needs. I have gear and legendaries for both off-specs on mage/rogue.

My Mage is Michaelmage (Horde-Illidan)

My Rogue is Onepointfive (Horde-Illidan)

Disc: MichaelR#2960 Bnet: Michael#18120

I am looking for any guild that is pushing mythic content and has a history (I don’t want another guild falling apart). As for times, I am available from 8pm CST and onward on weekdays. Morning times are an option it just depends on what days.

As for my past raiding experience, I was 9/12M Nya’lotha (As a moonkin) before my guild decided to stop raiding until shadowlands. If you want any information regarding prior tiers, feel free to reach out to me on disc/bnet and I will be more than happy to answer any questions!

For BFA logs, look at Treeclass (Horde-Illidan)

Thanks, Michael

Hi Michael! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hi Michael,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. We have were founded mid Legion, and have been going strong ever since, lol so you don’t have to worry about us disbanding!

Our Mythic Raid Team is focused on getting Cutting Edge before the tier is finished. We are currently 6/10M and we could use a capable mage to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are Th/M 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

Hey!- Starting off- we would be willing to compensate for your xfer.
Sargaras-[A] 7/10 M LF Shadow Priest, Mage, Boomkin, Resto Shaman/Druid
Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm-12am EST
Mondays are Alt run-
Many M+ Keys done daily- We have groups that do 20s

LF Shadow Priest, Mage, Boomkin, Resto Shaman/Druid
Exceptional players welcome.

Discord Ak#9528
Btag Akay#1559
Bnet: Broseidon#11698
Discord: Broseidon#1097
Discord: Denethor#1154

After Nerf 8/10 Mythic Tues/Thurs (7-10 est)
Ce guild I need a mage,
Claysthetics#9018

After Nerf 8/10M
Currently looking for competitive players to push Cutting Edge with other like-minded individuals. We want to offer a low raid burnout environment, while still having a highly skilled, tight-knit group full of players that enjoy playing together outside of raid. We’re currently 8/10M, and want to fill out the last few slots with desirable DPS and/or exceptional healers. All things will be considered upon your original application. (Logs, raider io, previous raiding history, videos, etc) Feel free to be as detailed as you like.

All classes will be considered, especially if you’re exceptional in what you do. But our list of priorities include:

• Looking for mainly DPS apps but healers and tanks may still apply.
  • Very large priority on a Mage
  • Warlock
  • Demon hunter
  • Shadow Priest
  • Death Knight
  • Chicken

Schedule
Our main raid times are on Tuesday and Thursday. 7PM-10PM EST. Monday is optional for progressing/alts/sales, also at 7PM-10PM.
Application
The fastest way to grab our attention is to first apply to wowaudit. https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/zuljin/after-nerf/after-nerf
Contact Us
The best way to reach us is discord, but we regularly check the forum thread as well. Discords:

• Claysthetics#9018 - Leader
  • Mattfleck#1933 - Officer
  • GodEmperorjong#0705 - Recruitment Officer