222 Rogue LF guild. 2/10 M

Horde, on A52 atm. Playing Subtlety rogue for raid Outlaw for M+. Made it to 2/10 M before guild decided to stop trying due to insurmountable recruiting bad luck and overwhelming irl events.

Hoping to be able to get a bit further. Great bonus if people do m+ as well. Plenty of logs on warcraft logs if you want to check them out Oäknut (Alt Key 132).

I’m in the central timezone but schedule is pretty open.

Thanks!

Hey bud. I think I have just the landing spot you are looking for! If I can trouble you for a couple minutes of your time. Gorlock#7739 on discord

I run a central timezone based guild on Illidan. Hit me up on discord if you want to chat YaBoiBangz#9359

Thanks for the replies. As I gave up on trade chat and posted this I received an invite I’m going to try out. I can’t delete the post but figure I’ll comment to stop wasting peoples time lol.

Heyyyy if that doesn’t work out, we are looking for a strong rogue to add to our team.

We at Broadside on area 52 are a 3/10M raiding guild looking for a strong player to complete our team. We have many experienced players who have been playing together for years. We are seeking those who are CE minded but without the pressure of being elitist and pushing to burnout.

Raid schedule is Tuesday/Thursday 11:00pm-2:00am EST, (8:00PM- 11:00PM PST)

What we want in our raiders:

• Semi-hardcore players who would like to achieve CE without hurting themselves to do so.
  • Players who are open to constructive criticism
  • Players who are prepared for adult banter and politically incorrect speech.

What you can expect:

• An active late-night guild, regardless of raid days.
  • An easy-going group always out for a good time
  • Two days of raiding per week (along with other weekly content)
  • M+ ran almost nightly.
  • PvP groups, with the building of an RBG team as well as numerous players interested in PvP
  • We are looking for social members, M+ members, PvP’ers and raiders.

Attendance:

As we only raid twice a week, when recruited, we expect raiders to make raid days/times. We understand that RL happens; raids will be missed under certain circumstances.

Contact information

If you would like more information on our guild, feel free to contact any of our officers bnet/discord:

Recruiting officer:Bnet: feyre#11219Discord: feyre#5760

GM:Bnet: calismash#1760Discord: Clipz#1879

Healing officer:Bnet: Dantheman#1902Discord: Bokroxara#5057

In Game @ “Broadside”: anyone online should be able to help.

Hi Oaknut! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hi Oäknut,
We are looking to add a solid player to our team. Give us a look.

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
5/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!