224 ilvl 3/10M Brewmaster LFG

Looking for a guild with a spot for a brewmaster. Have killed 3/10M and have pulls on Inerva and Sun King. Would like guild with similar progress or better. I can provide logs. Open to all days and times. I will adjust my schedule around raid times. Wiling to server transfer and faction change. Would consider coming as M+ tank if there is an opportunity to come for reclear at some point. Currently 1731 IO and working to push higher.

Disc: Ryuk#9250 Bnet: Ryuk#12683

Hi Ryukk! If you don’t find that core spot in a higher prog guild and are open to an off spec, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hi Ryukk, < Is That It > on Alliance Lightbringer is looking for a reliable MT/OT for pushing CE, and a brewmaster would be ideal for us. We also do lots of keys so your M+ pushing would also be welcome.

We are currently 4/10M with good prog towards 6/10 (inerva to 11%, also time on xymox, so your existing experience would fit in well with where we are). We are mostly former CE raiders pushing for CE in each tier with a bit more relaxed atmosphere. We mythic raid Tues/Wed @ 7-10 pm Pacific (10-1 am Eastern). I sent a friend request in disc. Looking forward to seeing if its a good fit!

Btag: Malvir#1599
Discord: Malvir#6631

Heyyyy Ryukk,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

I’m looking for a brewmaster for our raid team.

Our long time brewmaster tank just got a new job (great for him! bad for us). He’s still around and in guild and willing to go over all the brewmaster tanking intricacies fight by fight (you know, like the insane damage that poor brewmasters take on Inerva because all she does is pump out magic damage, and the one certain square that your ox statue needs to be on for our council strat to be the most successful).

We have a fill in tank for raid this weekend, but if you could get up to speed with Inerva and Sludgefist on mythic we could get you in to start trialing on Friday.

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild (Reignited) disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha (we just changed our name from Denovo to Reunited)

We’re currently 7/10M

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Weekly Heroic Alt Runs
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Heroic Raid Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9