[H] 3/10M Resto Shaman LFG

I am a resto shaman main recently switched to horde. Currently on Dalaran (looking to migrate toon to server) and looking to trial with some guilds to prog mythic CN as well as push high keys. I also have an affliction warlock geared that is 2/10 M that I am looking to move as well. Please feel free to reach out to me at the below contact information (Discord is preferred):

Discord: DeceptiveMoth#9643
Bnet: DeceptveMoth#1908

Still looking? Nagas Unite run later around 10:15 - 1:00 AM EST.
Killing H Denathrius each week and recruiting to 20 players for starting mythic. Could definitely use you! Got KSM individuals with a few still trying.
Malfura#1764 Bnet
Malfura#2019 Discord

Hey there brahnos,

If you are still looking id love to chat. Below is my info and I’ll shoot you a discord request.

Inverse Logic (3/10M, 10/10H) is currently recruiting to continue pushing into mythic prog.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p Eastern. Guild RBGs Saturday and Sundays, M+ as a guild on Mondays for last minute keys for anyone that missed them.

Recruiting:
Healer - High need

Any Ranged dps -medium

Add me so we can chat
Btag - Doctersauce#1397
Discord - Doctersauce#4910

Hi Brahnos! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!