[H] 6/10 M Shadow Priest LF guild

As the title states I am looking for a new guild thats looking to fill an Shadow Priest role in CN and to continue raiding with in Shadowlands. Im available M-Th and Sat/Sunday. Raiding times I can be flexable with, as long as its not super late. Im on EST and would like to be done raiding by 11pm/midnight at the latest.

I got CE back in Nyalotha on my mage, and main swapped for Shadowlands. I have the ability to play Mage/Spriest moving forward if thats how tuning swings. Im looking for a group of adults who enjoy playing the game with each other and raiding/m+. I come from a very community like guild and I would like to find something like that again. Feel free to check warcraft logs/Raider.io or conntact me at Ximu#1808 on discord to talk further or for logs. Drop your spams below and ill take a look!

1 Like

Hi Greasy! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey so we raid mornings, I dont know if that is something you would be interested in, but we have a solid community, and from the sounds of what your are looking I think we might be a good fit.

Horde - Mal’Ganis

Times
Wednesday - 8:30am - 11:30am CST
Thursday - 8:30am - 11:30am CST

2/10M

If your interested you can add me Fearu#1984 or discord FearU#325

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Sorry, I work 7am-5pm EST 5 days a week, cant make your times! GL and thanks for the reply

Hey God,
We’re a 7/10M Alliance guild that raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11 EST. We’re looking for a healer and ranged dps and are very interested in your priest. Hit us up below through discord or BNet:
Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag- Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag- Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903

Battle Tag- Shadow#12663

We are looking for a Spriest to fill in our main roster. We are in need of a shadow priest and after looking at your logs I believe that you would be a good fit into our guild. We raid Tues/Wend 7-10PM EST

Hey Greasy, names Mark I am a recruiter for Welcome to Chilis based on Zul’jin Horde, currently 3/10M raiding on Tues/Wed 8:30pm EST - 11:00pm EST with 4% on sunking, looking for 1 final dps for our slot! if interested hit me up on discord: MarkWallBang#2010. Thank you,

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 4/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath and at the end of BFA we decided to form a new guild. Currently, The Peanut Gallery is looking for additional raiders for the roster with the idea of continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Progression

BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 4/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and Disc priests are encouraged to apply, we aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill while still performing raid mechanics.

Expectations
Come prepared. Show up early/on time. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table. Whether it is coming with proper consumables, gear optimization, or info pertaining to the bosses we are attempting to kill. We also want someone who is receptive to and can provide constructive criticism. We’re all on the same team, so when someone points out something that you may have done wrong, we want someone who will take that information and help improve our team as a whole. We are not here to belittle anyone or make them feel inferior. People make mistakes in a raid environment because of various reasons, and regardless of that reason, it happens. We expect you to own your mistake and improve from that mistake.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in-between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie……

About Us
Currently: 10/10H - 4/10M Castle Nathria.
Night Sky is a NEW PvE-oriented guild with a relaxed atmosphere and a friendly, mature community that is looking to progress thru Mythic to achieve CE and start in 9.1 stronger than ever. We formed Night Sky at the beginning of SL to create a place where we could raid mythic content on a casual schedule.

Currently we’re recruiting skilled players who prefer a lighter schedule of 2 raid nights a week. However, people of all playstyles are welcomed, including those who are only interested in Mythic plus Ages 21+.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM PST / (10-1 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM PST / (10-1 EST)

Prog:
4/10M CN
3% Wipe on Lady. This is not where we’d like to be at all & obtaining more solid players will help expedite progression substantially.

What We Expect From Our Raiders:

Punctuality.
A positive attitude.
The ability to perform raid mechanics and analyze logs.
The drive to get better at your class and to avoid stagnating.
Be respectful of others.

Few Spots are Open for our Core Raid Team. Must be 4/10M Minimum with Blue/Purple Logs.
Discord: NickNak#1202
DM With a little bit of info on yourself, class, Exp and why you’d be a good fit for our home.:slight_smile: .

Hey there!

I’m the GM of Crayon Factory on Area 52. We’re 6/10M currently doing prog on Council. We’ve had multiple p3 wipes so a kill is imminent. We’re in need of some experienced dps players and your logs reflect that you can meet that. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 12am (Midnight) EST

If that sounds interesting feel free to contact me on Discord: Keggernaut#9740

Haunted by Murlocs (7/10M CN) is an active raiding and mythic plus guild based on Area52 Horde looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our two raiding teams to push for Cutting Edge in the Castle Nathria raid in Shadowlands.

The Who:

We are a community of people from various parts of the world with a semi-hardcore approach to mythic raiding . We emphasize having fun while pushing content. Our leadership comprises of a GM, a Raid Leader for each team and an Officer team handling various aspects of running of the guild. We have two raid teams competing to achieve CE in Castle Nathria. Both teams raid at different times and on different days to cater to our roster’s raiding needs. Each Raid team has its own RL with the calls of the RL for that raid team being final.

We also have an active community of mythic plus players. We push high keys and have a few guild friends who hang out in our discord for pushing keys and stuff. Be it raiding, mythic plus, or just casually playing the game, we welcome you with open arms.

The When:

Our two raid teams are AM & WE. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

The AM team (7/10M) raids for 3 days a week for 3 hours a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST.

The WE team (6/10M) raids for 2 days a week for 4 hours a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.

The Needs:

We are looking for exceptional raiders who could gel well with our two raid teams - AM & WE. Each team has is looking to recruit different class/spec combinations, and you can find each team’s requirements below.

AM team is looking to recruit exceptional heals/rdps with prior CE experience for Castle Nathria.

WE team is looking to recruit exceptional heals/rdps with prior CE experience for Castle Nathria. WE is also looking to recruit a Shadow Priest or a disc priest for their push forward.

Bnet Contacts: TheBubbly#1484
Discord Contacts: Lushes#6642
Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw

Hi there, we’re Adaptive on Area52. I know we go an hour later than you’re lookin for but we’re currently in the looks for a couple more solid dps to add to our roster to finish off the tier and continue raiding for the rest of shadowlands.

If we interest you at all please feel free to add me on discord or btag. Would love to chat!

Disc: Dj#5612
Btag: Mke#11978

Hello,

We are currently 7/10M and looking to expand our roster with any notable DPS players.

Current progress - 7/10M 10/10H.
Raid times are Wed/Thurs 7-11PM EST. On Tuesdays H Sire kills as raiders need.

About Us

We are a newly formed guild as of Shadowlands, built from a core of returning players with varying degrees of Mythic / Cutting Edge experience.
Outside of raid we have a core that is very big on mythic+ and will be looking to push keys throughout the Shadowlands.

The Need

Damage Dealers
Priority on ranged DPS

Boomkin Druid - High
Warlock - Medium
Hunter - Medium
Shadow Priest - Low
Mage - Low

DeathKnight - High
Other melee low

Exceptional players of any class are always welcome

Contacts / Apply

Please reach out directly:
Discord: Sawnee#6475
BattleNet: Sawnee#1177

Hey Greasy! We’re in need of a stellar DPS for our CE push, check out our info below and reach out ASAP!

[H] Last Pull Best Pull US-Mal’Ganis, is a CE mythic guild recruiting 1 DPS for our mythic prog.

We are currently 7/10M and raid 3 nights/week – Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST.

Guild Info:

We provide a competitive atmosphere all while taking the toxic out of mythic raiding. We have high expectations and focus on competent players in their specific roles. We supply ALL consumables, you bring the fight! Our goal is to push CE in server top-5, all while building a strong community of players.

Raid Requirements:

We require 95%+ attendance. All raids form 15-20 minutes prior to pull to issue all consumables and get everyone ported to the raid. No-shows will be immediately benched and absences need to be posted to the officers or on discord 3-5 days in advance to allow us to make roster changes.

Raid Needs

DPS: (1 spot open) prefer Spriest, Fire Mage, Aff Lock or Boomy!

Community Aspects:

1. We run M+ B.Y.O.K. (bring your own keys) every Saturday/Sunday to help with vault key farming
  2. When we are not raiding, we run; old raid content for mogs, mounts, etc.!
  3. We create fun weekly guild competitions, such as most keys done, etc. for in-game prizes from the officer team! We reward the hard work and dedication of our raiders.

Conclusion:

If you’re looking for serious mythic progression without the “toxic” attitude and an officer core who is supportive and assists all of your guild needs then give us a shout! We would love to hear from you!

Shal#11574

Aghiem#1620

Sumerian#1644

Hey Greasy!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 6/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com