Ilvl 227 resto druid 8/10m - 2400cr pvp - ksm - looking for guild on M SLG!

Hello, I am a middle aged man, looking for a mature guild to make home. A guild that is 3 raid nights a week preferred and ends raid 12am EST. I almost have all best in slot gear, ilvl227 with sockets and enchants (26% Haste / 26% Verse) and 233 weapon. I have KSM, 2400cr in pvp, and 8/10M. I have over 150+ pulls on Mythic SLG! I have gotten to 2nd phase intermission, very close to third and final phase. Looking for a core healing spot for Mythic SLG and SIRE! I am always prepared and making improvements any way I can each week. I can attend all raid days, with all appropriate requirements. Please leave a message here and I will get back to you asap. I would be an asset to any guild that gave me a fair and respectful opportunity!

Hi Pursza! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Pursza,

We’re on the hunt for talented players but our times might be a bit late for you and were alliance.

If your flexible on those items then hope to talk soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 8/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Open/ All Classes
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Open/ All Classes

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Apt skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hey Purza,

We’re an 8/10M Alliance guild that raids Tues/Wed/Thurs. We currently have a main raid spot for a healer and would love to talk to you about joining. If interested, reach out to one of us below:

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag- Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag- Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903

Battle Tag- Shadow#12663