Horde Resto Druid LF Mythic Raid Guild

Hi I’m looking for a guild running mythic Nathria. I’m a 224ilvl Zandalari Resto Druid. AOTC and 2/10M (different pug groups). I’d love to join a guild that is running them so I can go further since it’s not too feasible with PUGs. I’m on Firetree realm but more than happy to realm transfer if needed since we don’t have many options for Mythic Raid guilds. Also, would be a bonus if the guild runs keys. I have KSM and current io score is 1480.

Hi Thehotgal! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey there. Carried on kiljaeden horde is 2/10 also, but I think we have a very unique group that you would love. Progress with personality :crazy_face: add me on discord Gorlock #7739 I would love to talk to you about warcraft!

Hey there! Check us out we are looking for a few last additions to the team. Check it out and let us know!

Renew is a 5/10M), newly transferred, is looking for Healer (Pal/Druid/Monk) & RANGED DPS for our Mythic team as we push for CE! Raid times are T/W/Th 8:30PM - 11:30PM CST. PST for info! Casuals welcome for M+ and Heroic off-night!

Hyperbole on Tichondrius is filling out it’s roster to push Cutting Edge for 9.1. We raid on Saturday 5 - 9 PM PST and Sunday 5 - 8 PM PST. Talk to me on discord if you have any questions or are interested. Lucro#6215