3/10M Rogue LF Guild

Hi Everyone!
I am a 224 ilvl outlaw rogue who is looking for a Horde guild to raid with. I am the type of player that always strives to perform at my best and improve each pull, and am looking for a guild that has similar values.

My raid availability is any combination of Monday to Thursday evenings EST (I often play on Friday and weekends but cannot commit to those times) , though I would prefer a 2 night guild.

Currently my Rogue is located on Dalaran, but I would be willing to server xfer after a successful trial.

Logs available upon request:
10/10 Heroic: 95% avg
10/10 Heroic by ilvl: 98% avg
3/10 Mythic: 79% avg
3/10 Mythic by ilvl: 96% avg
Raider io: 1622 as of 04/20

I can be reached in-game at “kenjer#1110” or on discord at “Aegnar / Kenjer#2073”

Cheers!

Hi Kenjer! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

[H] 9/10M|TWO TEAMS|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST STARTS! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Loktar is a horde guild on Hyjal-PST that is currently recruiting for Shadowlands and M+ Teams. We are a group of experienced players focused on completing all levels of raid and mythic dungeon content. Our goal is to make that push to CE while maintaining a 2 day a week raid schedule.

Causal players are also welcome!

Schedule (all times are pacific time)

• Mythic Raid: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  • Heroic Raid: Fridays from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  • Mythic Plus Nights: Thursdays and Mondays at 6:00 p.m. (until groups decide to end)

Current Raid Progression

• 4/10M CN
  • 10/10H CN
  • 10/10N CN
  • 10/12M NYA
  • 12/12H NYA

Current Recruitment Needs
(If your class/role is not listed as needed, feel free to contact us if you consider yourself an exceptional player!)

Mythic Raid Recruitment

• DPS: Anything that hits buttons.
  • Healers: Standout applicatants only.
  • Tanks: M+ tanks

M+ Recruitment

• All classes and roles open

Raid/M+ Requirements

• Be ready to always give 100%.
  • Be knowledgeable about your class, raid/M+ strategies, and your role(s) within the encounters.
  • Be prepared: repaired, gemmed, enchanted, flasks … and yes, we pre-pot.
  • Meet ilvl requirements.
  • Use Discord to communicate. You don’t have to talk but you do need to listen.
  • Raid attendance is important to us. Members are asked to inform us ahead of time if they will be late/miss raid. M+ nights are optional but strongly encouraged.

Interested in joining us?
Contact Drogtank (Guenslinger#1222)
or Kohnan (Kohnan#1790) to learn more.

Thank you!

Alright Kenjer, I’m going to be blunt here.

1. You want a horde guild? I have a horde guild.
  2. You want to improve each pull? So do we. Because dying without learning sucks.
  3. You want M-Thu evenings EST? AOH is an EST guild. Mostly based in Toronto, but you have some terrible US capitalists like me mixed in.
  4. You want a 2 night guild? We raid two nights for 3 hours each.

It seems like we have what you want, but i’ll still reach out to you on discord :slight_smile: here’s my copy and paste. Enjoy.

Arm of Hades has existed for 15 years in modern WoW and we have spent most if not all of those years on Vek’Nilash. We’ve survived the ups and downs of a game system that’s worked hard to fragment the community feel which brought us together in the first place.

This would be an amazing home for you if:

• You enjoy the social aspect of WoW. Our discord server is extremely active in voice and chat channels. We have monthly gatherings IRL and annual reunions, where 15-25 guildies hang out for a week of fun and bonding. Or maybe you don’t want bonding but just want a place to kill some virtual creatures, we’re good for that too.
  • You enjoy a drama-free adult environment. We are an inclusive home where anyone can feel safe. We’re all adults here, we don’t need no highschooler shenanigans.
  • You enjoy playing with competent people; we’ve cleared AotC every tier on a 5hr/week raiding schedule (Before it gets nerfed to oblivion mind you.) We make it a goal to at least hit this challenge, and then from there we usually go for Meta achievements. If you have to sacrifice your life for the meta achievement, it’s worth it. We are currently 4/10M and are #1 on the server.
  • You enjoy a mix of PVE and PVP scheduled events. We will have a EST/CST friendly evening schedule. We also have people on MST, ACT, CEST, and TSA. One of those isn’t a timezone but that’s not important.

For more information, our Discord info is at _www.armofhades.com (you can also fill out an application at that same link, and it will be sent to the officers.)

Feel free to add me on Btag at: Hornreaper#1156 or Discord: Nudist Beach#9978

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hornreaper

Resurrected - Sargeras Alliance 6/10M
Raids Sunday & Monday, 7:30pm - 11:30pm CST

Add me in Discord for a quicker response: Rydia#0707

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. Currently looking for a 2 dps and 1 flex healer/dps.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are 1/10M and have AOTC and looking for more raiders to fill our roster!

Raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday hours are 9PM-12PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Hi Kenjer! IDK if you’re open to a faction swap, but we’re looking for MDPS!

We’re looking for solid DPS to fill in our raid spots in < Ashes > on Fizzcrank/Aggramar.
We’re currently 5/10M, working on Artificer. We raid Tues/Weds 8:30-11:30 EST.

Pretty chill group. Not trying for CE, but hoping to get in as far as we can. We do M+ keys pretty much every night, do alt heroic nights, sometimes people setup RBGs.

If you’d like to ask any questions just post them here or add us on Btag! Tell them Kat sent you.

Bnet: labanana#11989 - Tink (recruitment officer)
Bnet: Woot#1343 - Woot (GM and RL)

My Disc: kationka#1818 – Bnet: kationka#1578