2 Multi-class CE players LFG

Hey! We are in search of a CE-focused guild to call home, as ours are dying to the recruitment/burn out boss and losing interest in the wait for 9.1. We both have multiple tiers/expansions of CE experience going all the way up to top 50 US. We are hoping that we can find a place together since we have had the most fun raiding the tiers we did so together. As CE players we are familiar with sitting for prog needs, and neither of us has any issue playing without the other. We both have excellent attendance and min max our weekly vault rewards as well as pushing m+. We come prepared to raid and are typically among the strongest mechanically on our teams.

Availability: Prefer 8:30 PM or later EST start, but can do as early as 8. End by 2 AM EST at the latest. We are flexible on days, though have a slight preference towards a 2 or 3 day guild.

We both consider our hunters to be our mains, but know that 2 hunter spots is probably a hard sell - though we’re confident we could outperform others on your current roster. Our hunters both have purple averages for mythic.

Mythic alts include Boomy (green logs but was undergeared), warlock (purple average), shaman (multi-spec, high blue average) all with a variety of mythic kills. We have historical experience on other classes as well.

We do slightly prefer to remain alliance, unless a horde fit is fantastic, as the cost of faction/server for multiple toons is a bit much.

We’re looking for an excellent DPS or two, and we’re looking for hunter since we only have 2. We are a bit skeptical of package deals, but it’s possible we could immediately slot in 2 great hunters, and we’re alliance. We do start at 8EST, and we’re 2-days/week and have still progressed to 8/10M on a strict 6-hour schedule. Apply or DM me if interested.

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 8/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule. Come progress with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

Hi Alittleboop! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hi Alittleboop!

9/10M, is looking for experienced raiders for CE progression, would love to chat. I have very few hunters atm, so geared hunter spots may fit. Pls check out our slideshow/background and let me know if you see a fit, would love to chat with you on Discord!
(pls remove spaces)

https:// entropi.shivtr. com/
Thanks!
bnet: Kaotica#1271
Discord: Kaotica#5784

Hi Alittleboop!

i’m a recruitment officer for the guild [Mythic Exiles] and I would love to extend an invite to you to our guild. We are a 4/10 mythic guild who raids 8:30-11:30 pm Saturday and Sunday ST on Illidan. Besides mythic, we do rbgs as a guild once a week (but looking to push it twice a week) and have several members of our guild running rbgs every day, and we do M+ on the daily. Our guild is active both in-game and in our Discord.

There is a chance that we might stop raiding for the remaining of 9.0.5, but we are planning on focusing on CE for 9.1, due to some burn out from waiting for 9.1, but we would still want to try and push for CE during the remaining of this patch. However, if you are still interested in [Mythic Exiles] I would love to talk to you and your friend about getting you two in trials and in a spot for our core raid team.

If you are willing to give [Mythic Exiles] a try feel free to reach me either my discord RiddleRidley#1890 or my Bnet RiddleRidley#1426.

Hope to hear from you soon!

We are always looking for more people

[H] 9/10M|TWO TEAMS|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST STARTS! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Alittleboop!

“Libertas” is an Alliance Mythic Raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We’re currently 6/10m and are looking to recruit some more ranged dps for our mythic team. We currently only have 1 hunter on our roster, so having both of you play hunter could be feasible.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm - 12am EST.

We’ve recently switched to extending each week and are close to 7/10. We should’ve done it sooner in hindsight, but we’re looking at finishing out the tier with CE.

Established in 2010, we’ve prided ourselves on maintaining a drama-free, fair and respectful raid environment. We’ve pushed hardmodes/mythic content ever since and are working to earn CE each tier.

If this sounds like something that suits you, then I encourage you to submit an application through our website @ libertas.wowlaunch.com and our GM will get in touch with you to see if it’s a good fit.

Thank you and best of luck in your guild search.

Pyratic#1706

Hey Alittleboop! We have room for both if you are interested in coming Alliance! :slight_smile:

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

We are looking for a few dps to round out our roster after losing some to the good ol’ “Im over the game” content. We are Alliance on Stormage 5/10M and got Inerva to 15% on our first night. We raid Wed/Thur 8-11 EST. If you guys are interested to talk a little more hit me up. Kelth#1486.

Hey there.

SHIP IT - US Stormrage
Tues / Thurs 9pm-1am EST
8/10 M

illmerica#1459

Would love to talk with you guys via discord

Hey take a look if you get a chance! Recruiting for “bench” spots that will fill often and can work their way into a regular role. Feel free to add with any further questions, thank you!

Prefer a guild close to our experience (8/10 to 10/10) that will offer a full trial so we can show why we’d be good pickups!

Hey there! :grin: I represent a 2/10M horde guild on Kiljaeden. We raid Friday and Saturday at 6pm pacific until 9pm. I’d love to talk to you. Gorlock#7739 on discord

Hey man we might be able to help offset some of those costs. Check out the spam below and get in touch with us! Wong or grrr would be the best contacts this week!

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

Hi Alittleboop, our guild would welcome 2 competent hunters and we’re Alliance! See our info below if you’re interested.

Exodus is a CE Ny’alotha, 7/10M Castle Nathria raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day Mythic raiding schedule, with an additional optional Heroic reclear night.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Recruiting:

Balance Druid

Disc Priest

Resto Shaman

Marksman Hunter

Shadow Priest

Affliction, Destruction, or Demonology Warlock

Unlisted classes/specs and exceptional applicants are welcome to apply as well!

What we expect from you:

– Positive Attitude

– Flexibility between Specs, when needed

– Good attendance and communication if you’ll be missing

– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier

What to expect from us:

– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier

– Experienced and competitive leadership

– Consumables and Repairs

– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid

– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.

– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun

Contact

Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) or Superspike (Superspike#1332) on Battlenet and MPC3RD#2433 or Superspike#2055 on Discord.

Elusive

Alexstrasza
10/10h - 5/10m
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.
Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm)
Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With recent valor changes, this is quite important.
We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. Currently we are on Articifer. We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is for the guild itself to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

Those should apply if any of the following describe you:

1. You are interested in raiding with a serious, relaxed, and mannered Mythic progression team that takes raiding serious but wants to have fun while doing so.
  2. You want to be part of a small community within a guild doing daily activities of M+ / PvP and of course raiding. We still actively do heroic clears on off nights and all are welcome! We also bring in players that may not be on the current progression roster to our Mythic farm bosses.
  3. You are trying to get into mythic raiding and you want to be surrounded by good players that are currently progressing in Mythic to learn from and or work your way up to earn a spot yourself. You must be self motivated for this.
  4. You are currently a performing M+ player looking for others to push keys with and maybe you would like to get some mythic kills here and there.
  5. You can’t commit to raiding the same days every week, but you still want to down some of the content each tier. We value bench players and you will get play time!

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer or GM. Thankyou.

GM
Discord: TheRealRyan#1044
Bnet: Ryan#1397
Recruitment officer
Discord: Jester27908#6385
Bnet: Carigit#1110

We are actively recruiting and are trying to push CE! [H][Area-52] <Slightly Impressive> 9/10M LF DPS

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 8/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

T&Th 730-10PM 7/10M Alliance guild

LF excellent RDPS. Roster runs about 23 looking to be at 25.

Add me on bnet Rhynno#1114