224 MW 2/10M LF guild

Hello, i’m currently looking for a guild to push mythic with. My current guild has been struggling with roster and attendance issues for about a month now so i’m looking for a more stable guild. Ideally looking for a 2 days raiding guild but open to try 3 days. My timezone is EST but will consider CST and PST zones if they fit my schedule. Also open to alliance but i would like to have an immediate spot considering the cost of faction/server transfer. Outside of raiding, i like running keys and some casual pvp.
For some reasons i am unable to post links to my logs/Rio page but feel free to take a look at Kynnrà - Wyrmrest Accord

Thank you for considering me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Kynnra! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Carried on horde side kiljaeden. Nice to meet you. Let’s cut the chatter… we want you and you don’t know it yet, but you want us. Let’s rock some mythic Nathria. Gorlock#7739 on discord

Para Mortem on Thrall is looking for strong raiders and M+ players to join our raid team. 6/10M looking to push with your help.

We Raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 EST

Additional Alt/Heroic Clear Sunday 7:30-10:30 EST

We consider all applicants/class/roles so please feel free to apply.

Feel free to reach out to me here or,

Bnet: Theonecake#1277, Discord: theonecake#4449

Hello Kynnrà,

Stardust would love a monk! We don’t have one. Come chat with us.

We’re also 3/10M, so you’ll be able to just hop in.

Stardust’s goal is to keep chipping away at challenging content on a limited schedule and within a positive environment. Historically, that means clearing current heroic content and then continuing onto mythic content. We tend to push further into mythic content with each progressive tier within an expansion and even earned some CE achievements. We are a friendly, light-hearted bunch that keep cool heads during progression and our GM/Raid Leader has guild-running experience stretching all the way back to Vanilla.

:frowning:

We raid Wednesdays and Sundays 8:30p-11:00p EST.

We’re on the Alliance side of US-Stormrage. If you’re interested, we are willing to be creative in opening ourselves up to you. You can listen in to raid to get a feel for our atmosphere, join Discord to get to know us, create an alt that joins in to see g-chat, etc. We are looking for long term members and we want you to feel comfortable with your choice.

Our members regularly run keys. We don’t have guild-run pvp events.

Shadizar, our GM, took a look and he’d like to talk to you.

:slight_smile:
Likewise! If you think that we might be a good fit for you, then please reach out to Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380). Good luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

We’re Inexorable Brutality 6/10M and we raid wed/friday 8-11 server/central. We were previously CE last tier with the guild we split from and are looking to reach it back by building together solid players. We’re Glad/CE led and are on Emerald Dream Alliance

Hello Kynnra,
My guild Inverse Logic has a healer spot open if you’d be interested in trialing. We are a horde guild on Thrall 3/10m 10/10h. Raid nights Tues/Thurs 8p-11p EST. We are active in game as well as discord. Outside of raiding we also do m+ and rbgs. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re interested.

Discord- Blyss#9841
Btag- Blyss#1722

Firehawk - {Alliance} - Proudmoore – 4/10 M Nathria - is recruiting players for Kael’thas and beyond ! We are full of veteran raiders who are competent, competitive, and enjoy raiding while pushing each other to become better players. As of now, we are looking to complement our roster in building a strong team going for CE in the near future! Long Time Guild, been around since Mists of Pandaria

Bosses Killed So Far

Shriekwing
Huntsman
Hungering Devourer
Lady Inerva Darkvein

Ideal Players -Active and competitive -Have an understanding of Mythic raiding -Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play -Have logs of a mythic raid !

Raid Schedule Tues/Wednesday (9p-12a EST) (8p-11p CST)(7p-10p MST)(6p-9p PST) Formation/trash clear 15 mins prior.

Our priority needs are
Healer Priest
Holy Pally
Shaman
Ranged DPS with Offspec Heals Bonus
Full on Druid Healers

Awesome, talented players. All exceptional players who share our mindset will be considered for a spot regardless of spec or current needs.Remember, we like to have fun and are looking for like minded players interested in raiding Mythic and progressing on bosses. If interested, or for further information, you can post here or message:

Teren - Teren#1115 (Guild Master)
Stabbyfists - Stabbyfists#1351 (Recruitment)

Hey Kynnra,

How about a fresh start as Alliance on Sargeras?

Ultimate is recruiting a Mistweaver. We’re 4/10M and working on blasting through the rest of Castle Nathria.

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 1:00AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 1:00AM CST

Questions? Join our discord server and message Guidinglight - https://discord.gg/9GKyJjq

Want to apply ? You can do it here - https://forms.gle/qtVKam3n64K96YjZ8

Hey Kynnrà,
if your able to raid Sat/Sun nights from 9pst to midnight id love to talk to you.
My btag is Wawa #1628
My discord is Rykkaar#5341

Hope to hear from you soon!

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

6/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hello Kynnra!

Look, I didn’t include the accent on the A because i’m too lazy to google “how to make the weird marking thingy over the a on a keyboard.” So…sorry about that. To make it up to you, here is some guild spam!

Arm of Hades has existed for 15 years in modern WoW and we have spent most if not all of those years on Vek’Nilash. We’ve survived the ups and downs of a game system that’s worked hard to fragment the community feel which brought us together in the first place.

This would be an amazing home for you if:

• You enjoy the social aspect of WoW. Our discord server is extremely active in voice and chat channels. We have monthly gatherings IRL and annual reunions, where 15-25 guildies hang out for a week of fun and bonding. Or maybe you don’t want bonding but just want a place to kill some virtual creatures, we’re good for that too.
  • You enjoy a drama-free adult environment. We are an inclusive home where anyone can feel safe. We’re all adults here, we don’t need no highschooler shenanigans.
  • You enjoy playing with competent people; we’ve cleared AotC every tier on a 5hr/week raiding schedule (Before it gets nerfed to oblivion mind you.) We make it a goal to at least hit this challenge, and then from there we usually go for Meta achievements. If you have to sacrifice your life for the meta achievement, it’s worth it. We are currently 4/10M and are #1 on the server.
  • You enjoy a mix of PVE and PVP scheduled events. We will have a EST/CST friendly evening schedule. We also have people on MST, ACT, CEST, and TSA. One of those isn’t a timezone but that’s not important.

For more information, our Discord info is at _www.armofhades.com (you can also fill out an application at that same link, and it will be sent to the officers.)

Feel free to add me on Btag at: Hornreaper#1156 or Discord: Nudist Beach#9978

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hornreaper

Hey there I’m an officer with Scapegoats (horde - area 52) and we are 10/10H 2/10M filling out our progression roster for mythic CN. We are looking for RDPS, 1 healer and 1 Tank

Raid times are Tues/Thurs from 8:30 -11:30pm EST. We also have players that PvP, run M+ and play other games as a group. Msg me for more info

bnet - Counterbob#11400
discord - Counterbob#5716

Alpha is an Alliance raiding guild on Stormrage-US looking for dedicated members to fill out our raiding team to progress through Castle Nathria. We’re looking to recruit any exceptional players (especially Healers) for progression raiding.

If you are interested please contact me in game: Sylv#1803 Battletag

Hey Kynnra. I think we could be a good fit for you. We are just going into Mythic now and got Shriek on our 14th attempt.

Dysfunctional Misfits 1/10 M and 10/10H on Bleeding Hollow

Raid Days (Heroic): Saturday and Sunday 6pm-9pm EST
RBGs: Thursday 6-9pm EST

Must enjoy trying to kill each other as much as possible! You also must have thick skin to hang with our community. Discord usually has people in it 24/7 just hanging out together. We are a more mature guild (25+ even though our youngest acts like they should be the eldest most of the time!) We don’t like drama and bs. We are here to play a game and have fun.

New and returning players are welcome as well as casuals. We are currently planning on casually clearing Mythic to get as far as we can, but we will not be min maxing.

We are primarily focused on raiding, M+, and our community gaming. Our other games include Division, Minecraft, Pubg, Call of Duty, League, and a few others that are random. We also have a pvp team that run twice a week and do random raid alt runs.

If you are interested reach out to me on discord at Dyo#8504 or Blackwave#6903 so we can chat more.

Good morning Kynnrà,

I’ll save you the long guild advertisement. One Eyed Wonder Weasels is an Alliance guild on Stormrage, Currently we are 3/10M and recruiting 1 healer. We raid progression one night a week, Sunday, 7-10pm EST.

Since we are Alliance and you’re on Horde, we understand the investment on your part. If you would like, you can sit in on a streamed raid and hear how we interact with each other to see if we are a good fit.

Please reach out to me on battlenet if you have any questions - Jampck#1742.

I realize this post is a week old, so if you have already found a new home, congratulations and good luck!

Hey there Kynnra, you have absolutely been swarmed with messages and opportunities to raid and I hope you find your spot that makes sense!! I personally am recruiting a mistweaver because it will both trigger my co GM that dislikes mistweavers (my primary alt is a mistweaver and would main it if i wasn’t regularly first on dps) and we are a very chill / laid back guild. We’re 3/10 mythic, we raid 8:00-11:00 PM EST 2 nights a week [tue/thur] and are trying to fill our last couple slots back up with consistent people going forward into 9.1. we enjoy ourselves and we have a good time. one of my officers is non-binary, not that it should matter, but some people get weird about that stuff.

at any rate, you hadn’t posted your discord or anything so i messaged you here. my discord is SpacePope20K#1320 and my bnet is SpacePope20K#0840 <3

good luck and happy raiding wherever you end up :>