225 MM hunter LF mythic raiding / m+ guild

Mature, zero drama, long-time player (since BC) looking for raiding/mythic+ guild. I am somewhat new to mythic raiding but am learning quickly and working to improve. 5/10M CN, AOTC, ~1300 IO (have KSM). Am a parent so looking for raid times beginning absolutely no earlier than 9 pm Central / 7 pm Pacific and a 2 night/week raid schedule.

Main is MM hunter (can also play BM well)–have also raided with spriest (10/12M nyalotha). Main is currently Alliance but willing to faction swap for an opportunity with the right guild. Prefer Tichondrius or Proudmoore but will consider other servers.

Hey Buck! I’d love to chat with you! Add me on discord, Letholas#9581

Hey I think we might be a good fit if you are interested in raiding late night! Our recruitment spam is below.

After (10/10M) is a late night guild composed of long time friends that have a solid raiding history. We raid very late nights, and have a lot of experience in running a late night guild.
We are currently 10/10M in Castle Nathria, and our leadership and many of our members have a long history of Cutting Edge raiding.
We are looking to build up a strong roster to continue to comfortable get CE in the rest of shadowlands.

We are currently looking for solid players with a mythic raiding background.
We are interested in finding mechanically strong players that fit our late night atmosphere, regardless of the class or spec.
If that sounds like you then don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST

If you are interested in trialing or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
GM: Lonesoldier#1409

Hello there Buck, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hey there, our 5/10M team is currently in need of a good hunter. We raid Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST would that work for you?
If so hop on our discord. Team name: Bloodshed. Guild name: A Night Off

Hi Buck! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Moving on up

Hi Buck,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Mythic Raid Team is focused on getting Cutting Edge before the tier is finished. We are currently 7/10M and we could use a capable hunter to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are Th/M 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit for our drama free raid team! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

1 Like

Hey Buck,
If your able to raid Saturday and Sunday nights from 9pm pst to 12 am pst isd love to talk to your about our guild. Here’s out info

Hope to hear from you soon!

Sent you a Btag friend request MJSki#1245

Dirt Flap is LF players that want to push Mythic bosses. Raid leader of 8+ years experience. We run many mythic+ groups, & PvP.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

• 220+ item level
  • Expected to have researched boss strategies prior to raid nights & keep up-to-date with the strategies in Discord
  • 90%+ attendance & notifying an officer 24 hours ahead of time if a raid will be missed
  • Add-On Requirements: ERT, IRT, WeakAuras, DBM/BigWigs

Progression:

• 10/10 N
  • 10/10H
  • 6/10M

Minimum ilvl of 219+, experience 3/10M.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player:

Melee

• Warrior
  • Unholy DK

Range

• Boomie
  • Hunter
  • Spriest
  • Ele Sham

Please fill out an short app here and/or contact us if you are interested.
Jaebabe#1755 Or Sh0#9012

Hey Buck,

It seems like we could be a good fit if you’re open to a 3rd raid night? Hope to talk more soon if you’re interested from the info below!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 8/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Open/ All Classes
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Open/ All Classes

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Apt skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Message me!

Hi Buck, we could use another ranged dps on our team. Info in my recruitment post below:

Thanks for your consideration!

Hi there,

Enrage Kills Only (8/10M) is a CE guild looking for more members to join the ranks of its Mythic Raid Team! Currently we are looking for DPS to bolster our ranks as we progress into Castle Nathria to achieve Cutting Edge. We are currently progressing on SLG (2nd Intermission). We are a relaxed and welcoming group to anyone who can appreciate an adult environment but also enjoys having fun at the same time.

Outside of raiding we have plenty of folks who run mythic+ and rated PVP. Outside of WoW, we have many players who like to play other games such as, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, Rust, Among us, Phasmophobia, just to name a few. The bulk of the guild is usually on every day even outside of raid nights so there are always people around to do something with.

What we are looking for: All classes with a preference towards range.

Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. 8 PM – 11 PM Server (PST). We run RBGs on Fridays and have a heroic alt-run on Saturdays.

Contact: If you are interested in joining please send me a DM on discord (Obsidian#0800) or message us on BNet and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

GM:

Lowz#8283

Officers:

Azuros#8059

Kibidachi#1799

Feenix#1352

Ramification#1449