AOTC Core raiders LFGuild

Multiple HORDE ONLY raiders looking for a mythic progression guild. 3-5 raiders who are 10/10 aotc and have been for a while looking for a guild with intentions or already in mythic looking to round out their roster. Also looking for a non toxic, drama free fun guild.
Resto druid, Elemental shaman, Demon hunter dps, and a Demon hunter (tank/dps) or Guardian bear are the 4 for sure classes/players
Druid and DH dps are 3/10M xp
Dh is 6/10 M xp - Dh can also raid lead

Character names are:
Aemberfly - Akama
Created - Dragonmaw
Dvdm - Uldum
Seemnhunter- Dragonmaw

Looking for a guild that raids any days mon-thursday.

Hey Aemberfly! We have room if your interested :slight_smile:

Optimal Baddies is a guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed cutting edge content and are now looking for a slightly more relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Area 52
Faction - Horde

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Tuesday/Thursday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 3/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788,LazyTurtle#1791
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, LazyTurtle#17918

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
The ability to take constructive criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

We have spots available for all of you as dps, healing might be more of a flex dps/heal thing though. We’re an adult only (21+, avg ages 30’s-40’s) guild on Area 52 that raids Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are currently 10/10H and just looking for a few more to help us move into mythic. If you’re interested, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Hi Aemberfly! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Para Mortem on Thrall is looking for strong raiders and M+ players to join our raid team. 6/10M looking to push with your help.

We Raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 EST

Additional Alt/Heroic Clear Sunday 7:30-10:30 EST

We consider all applicants/class/roles so please feel free to apply.

Feel free to reach out to me,

Bnet: Theonecake#1277, Discord: theonecake#4449

hey there, not sure if this would be for you, currently in talks with a RL/GM who is in a similar situation as my guild in that aotc is too easy and we dont have the roster for mythic…we are starting a merger come 9.1 and will need to recruit as we go into a new tier and build a roster. if youre interested in being a part of something from the ground up reach out

discord - funkeoto#8862
bnet - funkeoto#1171

Hey Amberfly,

Guid: Dark Gestures
Realm: Thrall (H)
Recruitment contacts: BNet Devonair#1975 Discord: Jenn#5528

We are an AOTC focused guild looking to broaden out our raiding roster. We are currently 10/10h. In 9.1 we will once again have a focus on reaching AOTC and are looking to build a mythic roster that will continue to progress on content while maintaining our casual but competitive vibe. Outside of raids we also have groups running mythic + dungeons, some pvp and transmog runs.

9.1 Raid Schedule:
Friday/Saturday 8-11pm est with an optional alt fun run Wednesdays at 7pm est

Raid needs:
Currently recruiting for all roles. Main tank spots are taken but on occasion we do need to fill that role if one is away.

Raiding requirements:
Come to raid prepared. We will provide feasts/cauldrons.
Be aware of boss fights/mechanics. While we will learn the finer details as a group and are willing to help new members catch up on new fights, we ask that you have a general idea of what to expect.
Have a headset and working microphone. While you will not be expected to be a social butterfly there are points in raid where communication is required.
Regularly attend raids.
Be able to mesh with existing group. We are serious when it comes to boss pulls but expect lots of laughter and jokes during trash and between pulls. Have the ability to take a joke.
Our mythic roster will have ilvl/dps/class requirements.

Social members are always welcome.

Guild Culture:
We are an active and friendly guild who focus on progressing through content while maintaining a fun and lighthearted atmosphere. We are a 18+ guild and no drama will be tolerated. We provide an active discord full of players willing to help old and new members alike. If you ever need help with something be it gearing/rotation/mechanics someone will always be willing to lend a helping hand.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of please reach out to me and we can talk further.

Hey Aemberfly,

We are looking for an active group to join our raid team. We are 3/10 mythic and looking to bolster our roster due to the long patch time and burn out. We would love to have you raiding with us into 9.1 also. We are an adult based drama/toxic free guild. We would love to talk.

You can find out more info about our guild here

We raid Tues/Thursday night 8:30-11:00 CST

Hope to get to talk to you

Feel free to reach out to me at either below.
Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Hey, Idk if you have found anything yet, But i may be able to work all 4 of you into our roster. We raid tues/Thurs 8-11 EST and are 5/10M You can reach me in game via B tag.
Selorkie#11481

I’m interested in speaking with you. My guild is currently 6/10M we raid Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30 CST and are in need of solid reliable raiders to round out our roster for CN progress and 9.1. Currently we have hit the burn out wall with some raiders but still have a solid core of 15-16. I have a healer spot open along with dps spots open. Our current tank can flop between dps and tank as well. Guild name is Phased and Confused on Illidan. Contact me via battlenet: Bradwill14#1558. Look forward to speaking with you.