[H] 222 MW Monk/ 220 Holy Priest 5/10 M LF Mythic Raiding

Title pretty much says itself, my guild is burnt out so I’m looking to continue pushing CE somewhere else. I’m pretty flexible I have most classes 200+ but monk and priest are the only two classes fully Mythic ready without any extra work. Not expecting much outside of attempting to push CE, sometimes it doesn’t happen but I’d like to still at least try. I’ve always got a positive attitude while raiding, I do make mistakes but they rarely are repeated over and over. I’m always willing to improve and put the effort into other classes to help get over certain walls that go easier with another class. Pretty much any times/days can work so feel free to hit me up if your team is looking for a flex heals.

Btag: Symmetra#11712
Discord: Deek (Jinx/Aja)#1233

Hi Jinx! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Need War, Monk & Flex DPS/5thHealer. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Storm is a Horde mythic raiding guild located on Area 52 US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes. The guild is now located on Area 52.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore as our ultimate goal is a cutting edge achievement each tier. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts. Raid spots are earned by each member and we do not recruit for the bench.

We aim to achieve a cutting edge achievement each tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue / Wed 8:30p-11:30p (ET)(SERVER)
Optional: Thurs / Mon 8:30p-11:30p (ET)(SERVER)

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: Ret Paladin
Ranged: Fire Mage, Balance Druid, Hunter
Healer: Holy Paladin or MW Monk preferred

If you do not see your class listed STILL APPLY. We consider any exceptional players for our roster.

We aren’t currently interested in taking any package deals. Our roster is mostly set just looking to add exceptional players in the above mentioned areas.

-Shadowlands Progression-
Castle Nathria - 5/10M

-BFA Progression-
Ny’alotha, the Waking City - 12/12M (CE)
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord voice chat
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid

-Application Process-
requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://discord.gg/hDme4BF

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Valid Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 (BNET) - Officer