[H][Illidan] MM Hunter LF guild

I’m just getting back into shadowlands after having to take a break for real life reasons. I’m more or less looking for a guild to push for CE next tier. I’m still willing to help prog and raid this tier. I only got to raid for about 2 weeks or so in CN before having to hang up the mouse for a while. I have some mythic experience from back in Legion. I would prefer a competitive guild that’s looking to build a solid roster. I would prefer raid times to be somewhere between 6pm-10:30pm ST and any days during the week. I would prefer a guild that raids 3 days a week but am willing to join a solid guild that only raids twice a week. I’m also willing to transfer server if I feel like it will be a good fit. Outside raid I plan to run as much mythic + as I possibly can.

Hey, I’m recruiting for The Nasty Bathhouse a horde guild based in Mal’ganis. We are a pretty chill group that comes to play on raid nights. Our raid environment is pretty chill semi-serious vibes with priority on keeping a positive fun environment while staying competitive for prog.

We are currently 3/10M and our raid times are Tues/weds 8-10pm CST but right now we are starting 30 minutes early Tues to get some more pulls in for prog. Our guild is fairly new to mythic raiding and this tier is kind of our trial by fire to get us prepared to hit the ground running to try for CE in 9.1

No transfers needed for this tier since we can cross realm anyways unless you decide you enjoying raiding with us. Let me know if you have any questions to gauge if we are the right fit for what you are looking for you can add me on discord Tyrone#6743

Discord me. Ornstein#1117. Think ive got what you are looking for

Hi Trash Pack is looking to fill out our DPS roster for some Mythic Progression. Currently 3/10 M on Illidan. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 6-9 server time. We came into Shadowlands looking to do AOTC but the core that built this guild decided we want to push mythic in 9.1 so our goal is to push CE in 9.1.

Forgot to add my contact info Discord: Truecracka#8047 and bnet: Bubbles#1199

Hi True! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Bump. I’ll respond to some of y’all when I’m home from work.

Hello there Truehuntard, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hey True,

If you’re open to raiding later then please check us out and if you’re interested from the info below then hope to talk more!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 8/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Open/ All Classes
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Open/ All Classes

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Apt skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Para Mortem on Thrall is looking for strong raiders and M+ players to join our raid team. 6/10M looking to push with your help.

We Raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 EST

Additional Alt/Heroic Clear Sunday 7:30-10:30 EST

We consider all applicants/class/roles so please feel free to apply.

Feel free to reach out to me!

Bnet: Theonecake#1277, Discord: theonecake#4449

Hello there True, (Reelevated) is an Horde guild located on Illidan and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

good luck in your search!

[H] 10/10M & 9/10M|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)