210Druid/215Hunter looking for M guild

Hello.

Looking for a guild to start my Mythic raid progression. Not sure who to go to or where to start. Thanks. Horde.

Hey Ahuramaz,

I’d love to chat with you about joining us. If alliance is something you’d be willing to consider for the right fit, add me on discord: Letholas#9581! Talk soon!

Hello

We are The Coffee Shoppe

3/10 M 10/10H in need of some dps
we raid tues/thurs 8-11 pm EST

please add gilga2k#1922 for more info

Hi Ahu! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey!

The Nasty Bathhouse is a semi-casual raiding guild looking for individuals to fill out our 20 man mythic roster. We are a chill group with our main goal in raiding to get AOTC while also progressing as far as possible in Mythic. Eventually once we have a set committed 20 man we plan to aim for CE in later tiers. We hope to attract players wanting a semi-low pressure but fun raiding environment that prioritizes having fun while staying competitive in progression. We will wipe but we will learn and laugh while doing it. The guild also does RBGs and helps out new players wanting to get their feet wet in PvP

Raid times: Tues/Weds 8-10PM CST

Progress: 3/10M

Feel free to reach out to me on discord or bnet if you have any questions

Discord: Tyrone#6743
Bnet: Wombatman#11710

We are looking to start mythic raiding and are in need of a couple more solid DPS! Here’s our recruitment post. Feel free to hop into discord and chat if this sounds like a good fit! [H]Area 52 10/10H Recruiting Mythic Raiders

Hello there! If you are available Tues/Thurs from 930pm-1230am EST I think we could be a good fit for you. My BNET is Silver#1492 and Discord Silver#0085.

Internet Champions is an established, long-time raiding guild that has been raiding in World of Warcraft since the start of the game and many of our core members and officers are still a part of the guild presently. Currently 6/10M with progress on Council.