222 Resto/Ele Shaman LF Alliance Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello! I am hoping to find an Alliance mythic raiding guild with a need for my resto/elemental shaman. He is 2/10 mythic CN himself, but I have 5/10 Mythic CN experience on my current main (holy paladin). My shaman was also 8/12 mythic in the final raid tier last expansion.

Prefer an east coast server, but willing to transfer wherever, as long as the raid times line up with my availability. I am usually available any night after 8:30 p.m. Eastern to whenever.

Pop#4439 on Discord

Hey Popinjay! We could use a flex healer :slight_smile:

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Hey Pop! Sent a discord request! Would love to chat with you

Hi Pop! If open to Horde, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hello! We are interested in having you join our raid team!

Guild & Server: on Skywall (a connected realm)
Raid TImes/Days: Wednesday and Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Current Progression: CN 6/10M, Ny’alotha 12/12M
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Kattii#1786, Discord: Kattii#2133, Duflax#8229
Gear: Loot is distributed via Loot Council (RCLootCouncil is required)
Voice Chat: Discord
Needs: exceptional dps notably: ele shaman, mage, dl. hunter, warlock and boomkin

Check us out

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

6/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Thanks everyone for the replies! I am at work right now, but will be able to look over the information tonight. I’ll be in touch!

Hey if you would consider horde I have an immediate spot for you for Innerva prog this Thursday

Second Attempt is a 5/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

Heyyy,
Subpar 2/10M raids Tuesday-Thursday 9:30p-12:00a ET (or 8:30pm-11:00pm server time).

Could be a great fit!

Dirt Flap is a guild new in Shadowlands. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H
4/10M
12% on Lady

Minimum ilvl of 218+, experience 2/10M.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player:

Melee
Warrior
Unholy DK

Range
Boomie
Spriest
Ele SHam

Contact me Jaebabe#1755
Or Sh0#9012