220 WW Looking for mythic raiding guild

I’ve been dicking around and pugging my way through most of what I’ve done, or running with a much more casual guild through heroic nathria for most of the xpac as I didn’t initially intend to get settled into anything serious. I semi-recently swapped to WW after playing Vengeance and Blood DK for the most of this tier, and as such don’t have very many kills logged. For those that I do, I’m parsing near or above 90 for my ilvl, with multiple orange, pink, and 100% parses in said category on a few of the bosses in heroic.
I do -not- wish to change specs from what I am currently playing, as throughout the last 4 xpacs I’ve done just that and it’s ended up ruining the experience for me in the long run. I thoroughly enjoy the class I play now and would like to play only this until blizzard decides to decimate the playstyle. I’m also not looking to move to alliance, I would like to stay on horde.
I push keys outside of raid time, I’m currently 1550 io.
Preferred raid times are anywhere from 7pm to 12pm at the absolute latest, any days of the week.
For my logs and my raider IO, search Zenshahar-EmeraldDream or Femaleirl-Hyjal for my DH
If you would like to know more or contact me for any reason, it’s best to reach me on Discord
Kren#2428

Hey there zen,

My guild is currently in need of a monk for the debuff, sent a friend request, below is my info.

Inverse Logic (3/10M, 10/10H) is currently recruiting to start pushing into mythic prog.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p Eastern. Guild RBGs Saturday and Sundays, M+ as a guild on Mondays for last minute keys for anyone that missed them.

Recruiting:
Windwalker - High need
Any Ranged dps -medium

Add me so we can chat
Btag - Doctersauce#1397
Discord - Doctersauce#4910

Hi Zen! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Still looking around for guilds!

Hey there Zenshahar! Elysium is a 2 night weekend raiding guild that is looking for players exactly like you! We are on Stormrage. We raid from 7-10pm est and are looking for players interested in pushing Mythic content at a steady pace. We can offer you an active discord, an active M+ community, and guild bank perks! If you are at all interested hit me up on Bnet Baratheon#1147 or Discord Vswizzle#7279.

Kren,

I think we might meet your criteria and have room, If you are still looking you can check our Guild out, 6/10M and AOTC raiding T-W at 10pm-1am EST. More info here: [A] 6/10M Recruiting CE players or Btag Matthew#1470

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

5/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule: Note - We will be changing our raid schedule in 2 weeks.

• Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 EST
  • Effective Apr 20, 2021: Tues/Thurs 20:30-23:30 EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Elusive

Alexstrasza
10/10h - 5/10m
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.
Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm)
Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With recent valor changes, this is quite important.
We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. Currently we are on Articifer. We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is for the guild itself to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

Those should apply if any of the following describe you:

1. You are interested in raiding with a serious, relaxed, and mannered Mythic progression team that takes raiding serious but wants to have fun while doing so.
  2. You want to be part of a small community within a guild doing daily activities of M+ / PvP and of course raiding. We still actively do heroic clears on off nights and all are welcome! We also bring in players that may not be on the current progression roster to our Mythic farm bosses.
  3. You are trying to get into mythic raiding and you want to be surrounded by good players that are currently progressing in Mythic to learn from and or work your way up to earn a spot yourself. You must be self motivated for this.
  4. You are currently a performing M+ player looking for others to push keys with and maybe you would like to get some mythic kills here and there.
  5. You can’t commit to raiding the same days every week, but you still want to down some of the content each tier. We value bench players and you will get play time!

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom or myself. Thankyou.

GM
Discord: TheRealRyan#1044
Bnet: Ryan#1397

Recruitment officer
Discord: Jester27908#6385
Bnet: Carigit#1110

Still looking for a potential home

Cupcake Bunnies of Doom < 3/10M 10/10H > Horde
Tich

We are a Semi-Hardcore guild that prides themselves on being able to clear content on a 2 night raid schedule. We have a strong core thats been playing together for a while and are looking to fill the last remaining spots and hopefully create a small bench.

Raid times Friday/Saturday 8:30pm - 12:00AM
Heroic Sire Skip Thursday 8:00pm Start (Trials must be able to make this raid During trail period last 2 weeks)

Contact info:
Ghost#112677 (BNET) or Ghost#3905 (discord)
chargerr#1305(BNET)

Hi Zen,

We’re looking for a WW to add to our mythic roster. Give us a look and let me know if you’re interested. 4/10M 8p-11p EST Tue & Thu.

Hey there Zen,

< Pumpin> [H] Illidan is looking for talented DPS to round out our core roster as we push for CE.

We are currently 6/10M and making quick progress on Council.

We raid on Wednesdays 5:30-8:30 PST and Fridays 6:30-9:30 PST.

We are an active community both in and out of game, taking raiding seriously while having a good time doing it. We strive to maintain a positive and welcoming environment inside and outside of raid – this contributes to our ability to make consistent progress during raid times! We always have members online pushing keys, PvPing, or just hanging out in game with friends. We’d love to have you join us if Pumpin sounds like a good fit for you.

Feel free to check out our earlier forum post and out WoWprogress page if you’d like, and please get in touch if you have any questions or to apply for a trial:

discord: sadie#0712 (preferred)
bnet: sadiebug#1358

Still looking around as of now

Hello Zenshahar!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 10/10H, 6/10M Castle Nathria (9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Off Night Raids:

Heroic CN Sunday 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST Off Night Monday 9:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

Melee DPS - Closed

Ranged DPS - ALL

Heals - ALL

Minimum Reqs: 210 Ilvl, 10/10H

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested? Bnet: Destro#1898 Discord: Destro#9040

or

https://guildsofwow.com/eveningshift

Still searching around, also in search of a keystone push group

Hey Zen,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to replace our WW we just lost. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hi friend!

Nova Horizon has two raid teams 6/10 M and 3/10M respectively. We’re horde-a52. New guild, but reached AOTC and our current mythic progression after reforming. Progressing as much as we can this tier and gunning for 9.1 as soon as possible.

6/10 raids T/W 21:30-00:30 est

3/10 raids T/W 20:00-23:00 est

Please contact us if we sound like a good fit!

For the 6/10 team ~ Battle.net: Gnarleyflea#1735 | Discord: Soulreaper#9545

For the 3/10 team ~ Battle.net: Punition#1680 | Discord: Bad_Vegan#7416

We hope to hear from you!

Hey Zenshahar! ChaosTHeory has two raid teams and has active mythic plus groups pushing 18+ Keystones. We enjoy people that take progression AND fun seriously.
If youre interested let me know!

Guild & Server: ChaosTheory:Alliance:Stormrage-US
__Raid Times/Days: __
(Raid Team 1 of 2) 6/10M 10/10H “Bro, It’s a Ring of Peace” Saturday & Sunday 9am-12pm EST
(Raid team 2 of 2) 3/10M 10/10H “New Boot Goofin” Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pmEST
__Recruitment Contacts: Solemn #8227
Requirements: Discord, Weekly 14+ Key, Mature mindsets, invested in community.
Needs: Only DPS For Both Team. Need Off-tank/heal Specs

Hi Zenshahar!

i’m a recruitment officer for the guild [Mythic Exiles] and I would love to extend an invite to you to our guild. We are a 4/10 mythic guild who raids 8:30-11:30 pm Saturday and Sunday ST(Standard time) on Illidan. Besides mythic, we do rbgs as a guild once a week (but looking to push it twice a week) and have several members of our guild running rbgs every day, and we do M+ on the daily. Our guild is active both in-game and in our Discord.

If you are willing to give [Mythic Exiles] a try feel free to reach me either my discord RiddleRidley#1890 or my Bnet RiddleRidley#1426.

Hope to hear from you soon!