LF a Guild for AotC and casual mythic

Hi Imfluffy! I sent you a discord request, I’d love to chat with you! I think you’d fit right into our group!

Hey Imfluffy!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hi Imfluffy,

Blob (2/10M alliance guild on Stormrage) is currently in the process of switching over to horde on the Tichondrius server with the core of our mythic roster intact. We are recruiting to complete our mythic roster again with solid and dependable players so we can continue to progress in mythic raiding while maintaining our relaxed/fun environment. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we also enjoy m+/pvp on off nights.

I added you on discord because I think you would be a great fit! Looking forward to hearing from you if you are interested.

Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Sounds like you be a good fit here…check us out!

Hello Imfluffy! What you have asked for, is what we do! Causal, AoTC focused maybe doing the first few bosses in mythic if we can get the peeps. If the raid time works for you, I’d love to chat and see if we’d be a good fit!

Hi Rhage! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hello!
I am with Corrupted Cannoli on A-52 (Horde)! We are an Aotc plus guild! Always trying to set up mythic + and also have game nights (stuff outside of wow) Current progression 10/10 H 1/10 M Hope to chat soon!

Btag Kenoshis#1451

Hey Imfluffy.

I’m the recruitment officer for the guild Broadside on Area 52.
We currently are 2/10M and raid Tuesday/Thursday 11pmEST to 2am est with an optional raid night on Sunday 11pmEST to 1am est.

We are a chill group who love the game and just hanging out.

I’ve shot you a btag request, but if you feel like learning more feel free to hit me up on discord.

Feyre#5760

Heya Fluffy!

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 10/10 Heroic Nathria (starting light mythic)

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+, WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!

Yooo,
Adventure Friends Alliance
We are currerntly 2/10M looking for more all specs and classes. We are alliance on Dragonmaw server group.
We raid Wed/Thurs 6pm-9pm PST. We were formed just about 1 year ago. During BFA we were able to hit 3/12M in short amount of time.
We are looking for more members to add to the guild that are commited and looking for push mythic bosses. CE might be out of reach for Castle, but we want to push and achieve CE during upcoming, and future raids.

We are more on the chill level, and look to have a good laugh while downing bosses. Most of the guild has KSM, knowledge of pvp, 1800 in RBGs, and do other events while we have down time.

We are trying to grow our guild large enough to have two solid raid groups. All applications are welcome. Feel Free to message me on bnet. NosTheHitman#1903

Hey Imfluffy,

I saw your post and wanted to reach out. I feel you’d be a good fit for our guild. You can reach me via battlenet at Xylr#1992

I’ve posted our advert for your viewing

Elite Casuals is just as it sounds, casually elite. The guild is newly formed, and is ran by previous mythic raiders who just don’t have the time to spend a lot of hours gearing our toons for mythic raids. We are aiming to be a consistent AOTC guild, and potentially dabble in Mythic raids, without over extending our raid times/days.

We’re here to have fun in a relaxed atmosphere, joke around and make friends. Join us and crack jokes about Diamondclaw’s 300 addons he has installed, literally he has the whole curseforged library installed.

Current Progression:
Castle Nathria:

• 10/10N
  • 9/10H

Raid Times
Saturday: 7:30pm to 10pm Server(EST)
Sunday: 7:30pm to 10pm Server(EST)

What We Offer:

• Consistency
  • Fun and Relaxed Atmosphere
  • Gearing Assistance
  • Jokes

Classes We’re Recruiting:
DPS:
Mage
Boomkin
DK
Warrior - URGENT NEED
Ret Paladin

Healers:
Resto Shaman - URGENT NEED

Interested? Reach out!
BNet:
Xylr#1992
Diamondclaw#1152
Zellah#1345

Hey there!

It looks like we might be a good fit for you! We are 10/10 and do a weekly heroic clear to gear alts and try out classes. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 ET and are in need of a tank since one switched to healing. If you’d like to come along with us to feel us out, or just want to chat, you can shoot me a message on discord at Mewtron#1847.

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450

We could use some ranged DPS for our team :slight_smile:

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 10/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message XmandevilX#1815.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

hello fluffy,
People That Annoy You is an alliance guild located on Undermine. AOTC consistent players, and long time raiders back again. looking to fill ranks for future mythic raiding group and m+ teams. currently 10/10N 7/10H and timing +14.

heroic progression mondays 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.
normal/alt raid saturdays 7:30 - 10:30. also help gear new players this night.
more nights to be added!

Look for us in the guild finder or jump in our discord and give a shout!
h t t p s://discord.gg/qyTCEHgG8J

Range 5 is looking for some of the classes you listed. Check us out and get with us if you are interested. depending on performance we can trial you this upcoming raid night.

Hey how are you? Of Hells Design [Alliance] located on Stormrage currently recruiting additional tanks for Raid and Mythic + if you would like more details, feel free to message me ingame via Alicard#1439 or on discord at Dr.Teeth#0367

hey the rhage discord didn’t go through. we’re over here kind of in the same boat as you right now. i’d be happy to hit you up and talk about times, etc that work for you and more on what you’re about. this is us :slight_smile:

Hey there Imfluffy! Elysium is a 2 night weekend raiding guild that is looking for players exactly like you! We raid from 7-10pm and are looking for players interested in pushing Mythic content at a fun pace. I know you are looking for Horde but we could look into helping you guys transfer if the fit feels right. We can offer you an active discord, an active M+ community, and guild bank perks! If you are at all interested hit me up on Bnet Baratheon#1147 or Discord Vswizzle#7279.

Hey there Imfluffy! I think we might have what you are looking for! Take a look and hit us up to chat!

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench. All spots are competitive and if you are under-preforming you may be asked to sit.

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
Tank - 1 Immediate Opening Availiable
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319