Returning CE exp mage LF raid spot

hey there
just coming back to the game after a short break, looking for a raid spot,
i have multiple tiers of CE exp, currently 219.7 ilvl fire/ 216.6 frost
currently 2/10M, i dont have the best logs as of this moment however can link logs from previous xpacs to show that i follow mechs very well and rarely mess them up

add me on bnet/disc to chat
disc- pepemage#9226
bnet-luckytiger#112427

Hi Pepmage! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

You sound like you could be a perfect fit with us ! Guild Spam below

Howdy Friend! I saw your post that you were looking for a guild to call home. If you are interested we would have a spot for you in our guild on Tichondrius. We raid Tuesday/thursday from 9pm-12am PST with an optional raid on Wednesday(usually for alts or to extra goof off in with the homies). achieved CE in Nya’lotha and Currently, the guild is 4/10M in Castle Nathria but we abandoned ship in early February due to some real-life complications with a number of the officer core. The core team spread out and found that no other guild felt like home and we decided to come back and make a guild where it felt like friends hanging out which seemed to be missing in other guilds. Most of the core team had achieved somewhere between 5/10M and 8/10M in Castle Nathria and when we get the numbers we plan to quickly climb back there. Currently, we have just gotten back into Mythic this week and are looking for a few more members to add to our raid team.If you have any more questions feel free to reach out and I will be happy to answer! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Downbeat#1311
Discord: Downbeat#3866

Hey pepmage, got a real good offer for you for post first ce kill and 9.1 trial if the days and times fit. Add me on discord if you want Valiea#5937

About Us:
We are a Mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage-US. We created this guild in Legion and have it built from the ground up to make ourselves a high level team and a close family. We have overcome the hardships of being a new guild and have succeeded at getting CE the last two tiers. When not raiding, we strive to maintain activity through PvP, high level M+ keystones, various other games or just chat about the real world.

Currently we are recruiting:

Class Priority
Shadow Priest high
Mage med
Warlock med

We always look at exceptional applicants regardless of class
ALSO maintaining a raid ready alt is encouraged :smile:

Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Sun 10pm-1am EST
We also host alt raids Saturday 10pm EST

We ask that you post your character sheet from Raider IO, Warcraft Logs or Wowprogress on our RECRUITMENT discord channel.

Shadowlands Progression
9/10M Castle Nathria

BFA Progression
12/12M Ny’alotha – 8/8M EP – 9/9M BDA – 7/8 Mythic Uldir

Legion Progression
10/11M Antorus – 5/9M ToS – 5/10M NH – 3/3H ToV – 4/7M EN

We achieved Cutting Edge last expansion!! We hope those joining us have that same mind-set in our progression in future tiers and expansions!

For any questions or inquiries:
Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E
Or add Val#1862, Desto#11250, Mastablastah#1100

nd active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

6/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hey I think we might be a good fit if you are interested in late night raiding! Our recruitment spam is below.

After is a new late night guild composed of long time friends that have a solid raiding history. We raid very late nights, and have a lot of experience in running a late night guild.
We are currently 10/10M in Castle Nathria, and our leadership and many of our members have a long history of Cutting Edge raiding.
We are looking to build up a strong roster to continue to comfortable get CE in the rest of shadowlands.

We are currently looking for solid players with a mythic raiding background.
We are interested in finding mechanically strong players that fit our late night atmosphere, regardless of the class or spec.
If that sounds like you then don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST

If you are interested in trialing or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
GM: Lonesoldier#1409