217 Hunter looking for new home. 10/10H

Hey! Debuff is currently recruiting ranged dps. We’re an East Coast US guild on Bleeding Hollow, currently 3/10M (we’re working on Darkvein), raiding twice/week (T/Th 8-11 pm EST). I know the hours aren’t ideal for you, but we’re seriously in need of a hunter. We’re adults with limited schedules, so we’d like to take the raiding seriously but still have fun.

If that’s interesting, lets talk. You can reach me either at Wrathblood#1742 (battlenet) or Wrath#3004 (discord).

olum,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – recruiting to push mythic content. Our leader is currently 3/10 Mythic experienced and increasing, with past cutting edge experience.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Siddyy

Hey! We raid F/S 8-11 EST and are 3/10M. We’re on Mal’Ganis Horde Side. We’re pretty laid back and care more about the raider’s experience than pushing content. Always trying to have fun while pushing content. Anyways, I can tell you more if you’re interested. My discord is arex#0920 :slight_smile:

Unphased, a sorta kinda-striving-to-be hardcore Alliance guild on US-Stormrage, is currently recruiting casual yet focused, dedicated raiders. We’re currently 10/10 H and looking to fill our roster with a few more like-minded individuals to round out a full 20 man roster for mythic progression and future raid tiers. Our hope is to achieve mythic kills in a fun environment where we take the boss pulls seriously but acknowledge the need for laughter and fun when we can. We’re looking for reliable players who can attend many, if not all, raid nights. While we are in need of both ranged and melee dps, we’re always happy to have experienced raiders from any class or role.

Interested players should meet the following:
Past raid experience, class knowledge, interest in growing as a player, knowledge of basic raid mechanics.

Currently recruiting the following:
Affliction Warlock
Balance Druid
Mage (All specs)
Priest (All specs)
Will gladly consider any experienced and knowledgeable players

Current Castle Nathria Progression:
10/10 H

Raid Times:
Friday: 8:30-11:30 PM CST
Saturday: 8:30-11:30 PM CST

Battlenet: Aprialia#1336, Zach#1510
Discord: Aprialia#7493

Hey Olum! Will make this short, we are Volatile, ally on Llane-Arygos and looking for more ranged dps to bolster our roster. We are not hard core but do have progression in mind. Currently 5/10M, with raid times on Fri/Sat 10p-1a EST, and alt runs for funsies on Sun 11p EST. If interested, please add vcronwen$1282 or mabelle#1433.

Hi there Olum!

If you’re considering heroic only guilds, check out Murloc Madness! We are a casual heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

thanks for the offers, will get back to you asap.

Hey there Olum! Elysium is a 2 night weekend raiding guild that is looking for players exactly like you! We are on Stormrage. We raid from 7-10pm est and are looking for players interested in pushing Mythic content at a steady pace. We can offer you an active discord, an active M+ community, and guild bank perks! If you are at all interested hit me up on Bnet Baratheon#1147 or Discord Vswizzle#7279.

Hi, I’m from Bring the Pain on Area 52 (Horde, of course) and we are recruiting a few dps (and a tank) to start mythic progression!

We just got our AOTC this week, and while we love to goof around and kill each other on trash, we still made it to 4/12M last raid tier. Our goal, at this point, is just to see how far we can get!

Thurs/Sun 7-10pm EST. Feel free to message me with any questions! Synthesize#1822

Hey Olum! Bitter End is a new guild on Tichondrius Horde. We recently moved from alliance on Emerald Dream and were 10/10H, 2/10M. We have moved to Tichondrius in search of a larger pool of talented players to achieve our goal of CE raiding.

We are looking to develop a new raid team for the remainder of this tier and to go into next tier strong! We are currently looking for most classes/specs and all roles.

Raid times are Tuesday & Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST.

If interested or if you would like to know more, please contact me via Discord: Krovek#8612

Also our guild application is: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7OmPpSWgaXFTpixa_FQouLcZEVv0QL7O943DVtEjfUgF7jg/viewform

Hello anyone looking for a fresh start, somewhere you will feel welcome to learn and grow The Seraph Guardians alliance on Madoran, dawnbringer, staghelm and azuremyst is looking for you. Our guild motto is we are not building a guild we are building a family. We have a very active and informative discord with something for everyone. We have wow vets and returning players, lets not forget our newer players. the only thing we ask is for 18 and older. Our guild is for anyone male, female or anyone else. we are a mixture and love to have fun. Our heroic progression team is 6/10 and we are looking to push for AOTC. We have spots open waiting for you Our raid days are wen and mon night 8pm CST to 11pm. we do have some requirements for that team but we help everyone reach their goals. we do a fun normal raid on Friday nights at 8pm cst we run for 3 hours anyone level 60 is welcome to come in and learn the fights and get a chance of gear. When we are not in raid we are in mythics or pvp . we have 1 high key team looking for more members to start 2 more high key teams, we also run low keys to help out and teach mechanics. Once a month we have a training day where we get together in our different specs , tanks, healers, rdps and mdps to discuss things to help each other improve. Our guild provides guild bank repairs, gems, enchants, food, potions, flasks. If it is missing from the guild bank we will put it in. Our guild has several arena teams and is looking forward to starting a RBG team. We have a guild youtube where we record the fights so we can watch them back… Come check us out and give us a chance to add you to our family my btag is raginstorm#1785

Good morning,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero [Thrall] is an adult, friends and family guild recruiting for Castle Nathria progression. We focus on having mature players and are LGBT friendly. Led by an AOTC team, we are looking to fill our current roster and progress people through Heroic. Once a strong 20 man roster is established, we will be exploring Mythic raiding. On off nights we push keys and have multiple players with KSM. Casual players are also welcome!

Our raid times are Fri/Sat 8p-11p EST (server) and have an optional alt/trial run on Sunday.

Current needs to fill for upcoming Mythic:
Melee dps priority
Unholy DK
Fury Warrior
WW Monk
Enh Shaman

Ranged DPS priority
MM hunter
Affliction warlock
Shadow priest

If interested, please reach out to us to have any questions answered!
Discord - Atticus Okaski#3629 (Raid Lead)
Bnet - wolfofdeath8#1864 (Raid Lead)
Bnet - jhaded#1942 (Recruiter)
Bnet - Tails#1421 (Guild Master)

Hi Ölüm!

Im from [A] Elysium on Turalyon US and we are currently looking for all DPS! Our Raid team is currently 2/10M and we are looking for more dps to continue our progression. Our Raid times are Sat/Sun 7pm-9:30pm EST. We have an optional Alt/Casual raid that happens on Thursdays at 7pm-9:30pm EST as well. We also have a lot of people in guild that like to push high keys. Our point is to progress in all aspects of the game while having fun together.

Here is our post if you would like more detailed info.

You can also add me on btag if you would like to talk more! Sola#11923

Hi Uho! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hello!

I sent you a BNet request a few days ago. Our guild on Kil’Jaeden might be a solid fit. My Bnet is bark#11701. If you want to look up our guild, the name Faded Gods

Hope to chat soon!

Hey Olum!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 7/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you if you could make Wednesday nights

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 8/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 8/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

Don’t know if you’ve found a guild yet, but mine may be what you’re looking for. We created our guild, True North Degenerates during quarrentine to keep in touch with each other, and now we’re looking to expand our guild. We’re very casual alliance players focusing on mythic + and PvP right now, and would like to put a raid team together once we have enough members. We’re small, we work together and have zero committments for our members. If you want to join us on a run, great! If you don’t that’s cool too, you do you. Wed also run mog runs in old content, work on questing, and generally sit on discord and chat with each other.

If that sounds cool to you, we can chat on Bnet, my tag is Narcatus#1630. We’re on the Thunderlord server and would love to have you as part of our team!

Hey bud, if you are still looking, I would love to speak with you. I think I have a great home for you. Gorlock#7739 on discord

Hello there! I know your preffered is friday/saturday, but if you’re available sundays, we would love to have you.

Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. Raids Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are currently looking for all DPS and Healers. Accepting all classes. Currently 9/10H.

Our members range in experience from players starting this expansion, to long time mythic raiders, to everything in between; no matter the skill, gear, or experience level, we are welcoming and supportive of all players’ goals.

We are open to cross-server raid members if transfers are not a possibility.

Please note, this is a small guild, and we intend to stay small, so there aren’t always a ton of folks on. Peak activity is typically weekend afternoons and evenings. We are LBGTQ friendly. We are also accepting casual members, who want to be bench for raid, are there mostly for M+ or just to have folks to chat with on occasion.
For more information contact either:
Liryia/Bellany @BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet or myself @Canta#2549 discord or Cantabile#11745 on Bnet . We hope to hear from you!