4/10M 225 Frost/Fire Mage LF weekend raiding guild

Hello,

My work schedule is changing in a week and I am looking to change to a guild that raids on the weekends to work on progression. I have been raiding only once a week since 9.0 came out and am 4/10 on mythic. I am a solid player with strong mechanics and have been playing MMO’s for 10+ years. I main frost, but I can play fire as well if needed, though my gear is tailored for frost. Thank you for taking the time to look at my post. Below are my logs and my raiderio.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/flanstew#difficulty=4&spec=Frost

https://raider.io/characters/us/illidan/Flanstew

Gorlock#7739. 6pm pacific until 9pm Friday and Saturday nights. I think we may have a fit :thinking::blush:

Hi Flan! if at all possible to still raid during the week, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hello Flan! If you’re interested in switching to alliance, we sure could use a mage. We are Volatile on Llane-Arygos, currently 6/10M with raid times Fri/Sat @10p-1a EST. We are not hardcore but we do have progression in mind. If interested to chat, please add us vcronwen#1282 and mabelle#1433. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Blasting Off Again is recruiting!

We’re currently 9/10M (Just starting Sire) and are looking to fill a few comp needs for CE.

We raid Friday/Saturday 630PM-930PM Pacific Server Time

Current Needs:

• Lock (High Need)
  • Hunter (High Need)
  • Mage

Loot:
Our loot system is that of a loot council. Typically the loot will be given to whatever will benefit the raid the most whether it being the biggest upgrade, optimal stats for someone or some other factor. Loot becomes evenly distributed amongst everyone. If you’re in it for the loot and tend to get upset over it, this might not be the guild for you.

Attendance:
We expect everyone to have near perfect attendance. We require you post that you’ll be late (If you know you will be) or going to miss completely. Poor attendance WILL open recruitment to your particular role, this includes being late. If your tardiness/absence is a recurring thing do not expect loot or a spot in raid.

Expectations:
We’re obviously not a super serious guild, but we do expect you to show up on time, with your gear enchanted and gemmed optimally. You’ll be expected to bring your own flasks/food for heroic and potions. As a raider, you’ll be required to be pulling your weight. That means if you’re not doing optimal dps or if you’re dying to every mechanic that gets thrown at you, you’ll be sat and probably replaced. We cannot be held down by these fights that have a lot of personal responsibility.

If this looks like something you’d be a fit for add me at Rueful#1619 or apply at:

Hey Flanstew,
i think we could be a great fit for you heres our info.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hit me up if you’re still looking! 7/10m guild here!
Discord: Wolfcola#1559