Experienced DH tank / RL LF guild

As the title says looking for a like-minded guild. With raid days that line up on fri, sat, or sun, other days are open depending on the times. I have prior experience with raid leading as well leading a raid team 5M for nyalotha (started mythic late in the xpac) and a team to AOTC 4-5 weeks into this tier. Toon is 224 with 1398 IO right now only 2/10M due to me stopping playing for a bit and not found another Mythic guild to roll with. Im a chill dude. Willing to raid lead as well for the right people. Also willing to faction change and server transfer for the right people. willing to provide logs as well. Also willing to provide references of the GM of the last guild I RL in. if the position is for raid leading as well
Discord: Falixs#8781
Bnet: Falixs#1653

Hi Falixs! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

bump for the day

Hi Boogalatian,

Guid: Dark Gestures
Realm: Thrall (H)
Recruitment contacts: BNet Devonair#1975 Discord: Jenn#5528

We are an AOTC focused guild looking to broaden out our raiding roster. We are currently 10/10h. In 9.1 we will once again have a focus on reaching AOTC and are looking to build a mythic roster that will continue to progress on content while maintaining our casual but competitive vibe. Outside of raids we also have groups running mythic + dungeons, some pvp and transmog runs.

9.1 Raid Schedule:
Friday/Saturday 8-11pm est with an optional alt fun run Wednesdays at 7pm est

Raid needs:
Currently recruiting for all roles. Main tank spots are taken but on occasion we do need to fill that role if one is away.

Raiding requirements:
Come to raid prepared. We will provide feasts/cauldrons.
Be aware of boss fights/mechanics. While we will learn the finer details as a group and are willing to help new members catch up on new fights, we ask that you have a general idea of what to expect.
Have a headset and working microphone. While you will not be expected to be a social butterfly there are points in raid where communication is required.
Regularly attend raids.
Be able to mesh with existing group. We are serious when it comes to boss pulls but expect lots of laughter and jokes during trash and between pulls. Have the ability to take a joke.
Our mythic roster will have ilvl/dps/class requirements.

Social members are always welcome.

Guild Culture:
We are an active and friendly guild who focus on progressing through content while maintaining a fun and lighthearted atmosphere. We are a 18+ guild and no drama will be tolerated. We provide an active discord full of players willing to help old and new members alike. If you ever need help with something be it gearing/rotation/mechanics someone will always be willing to lend a helping hand.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of please reach out to me and we can talk further.

Greetings Boogalatian! Will try to keep this short. We are Volatile on Llane -Arygos and have an open spot for a tank. We have a laid back environment, not hardcore, but do have progression in mind. We are currently 6/10M with raid times on Fri/Sat 9:30p-12:30a. We ended at 11/12M in Nyalotha. If interested to chat, please add us: vcronwen#1282 and mabelle#1433. Thanks!