6/10 M Spriest LF guild

6/10 M Spriest LF guild to finish the tier and grow with in Shadowlands. Got CE back in Nya on my mage and main swapped to shadow for SL for another CE push. If you got room for an Spriest hit me up on discord. Any days really work as long as it doesnt run too late. Add me on discord Ximu#1808 for more info on me/logs.

Hi greasygob! If you don’t find a core spot on a high prog guild, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hi Greasy,

[H][Tichondrius] is 7/10M 2 night raid guild that is looking for some exceptional RDPS to finish the tier with. Our raid times are Wed/Thurs 5-9PM PST.

We got Sludge to 2% last raid day, so we expect to be 8/10M this week. If the raid times work for you, let’s chat to see if you’d be a good fit.

Easiest way to reach me is Discord (Flarpy#4600), but Bnet also works (Flarpy#1733).

No Turning Back 6/10M and 10/10H

Not sure if going alliance will be on the menu if so check us out if interested.

We are currently open to many specs and classes and looking to expand our roster. Our website is guildsofwow. com/noturningback without the spaces and Feel free to apply and reach out.

We are a guild on Sargeras that has an active community, both in game, and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night, 6 hours a week, raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve. If you think we are the right guild for you please apply below and an officer will reach out shortly.

What we value from raiders:

Community driven and being a team player

Ability to take criticism well

Positive mindset regarding progression

Drama free

Loyalty

Maintaining your character and knowledge of your class

Attendance

Raid Schedule:

Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST

Optional Heroic Friday 8:20cst

Requirements:

• Mythic+ 15+ keys

• Have DBM/Bigwigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, RCLootCouncil, and WeakAuras.

• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which include pots, food, flasks, and runes.

• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.

• Research each fight for your specific role/class.

Attendance: We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain at least a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer at least 24 hours before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

Hey Greasy!

I would be interested in chatting about you joining up with us! We are 5/10M but very close to 6/10M on a 2 day raid schedule! Spam inc!

Tilted Halos is a 10/10H 5/10M guild on Mal’Ganis! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC raiding team!

High Needs:

Unholy DK
Boomkin
Ranged DPS classes

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/YPAGwTR9t9 (remove the “.” in https)

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Recruiting Officer Sutts :
Discord- Sutts#5190
Bnet- Sutts#11615

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm server (the server is a Central Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

Bump. Still looking for a guild :slight_smile:

hey~ sent you a friend req on discord :smile: would like to talk to you about our guild and why we’d think you’d be a good fit

Haunted by Murlocs (7/10M CN) is an active raiding and mythic plus guild based on Area52 Horde looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our two raiding teams to push for Cutting Edge in the Castle Nathria raid in Shadowlands.

The Who:

We are a community of people from various parts of the world with a semi-hardcore approach to mythic raiding . We emphasize having fun while pushing content. Our leadership comprises of a GM, a Raid Leader for each team and an Officer team handling various aspects of running of the guild. We have two raid teams competing to achieve CE in Castle Nathria. Both teams raid at different times and on different days to cater to our roster’s raiding needs. Each Raid team has its own RL with the calls of the RL for that raid team being final.

We also have an active community of mythic plus players. We push high keys and have a few guild friends who hang out in our discord for pushing keys and stuff. Be it raiding, mythic plus, or just casually playing the game, we welcome you with open arms.

The When:

Our two raid teams are AM & WE. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

The AM team (7/10M) raids for 3 days a week for 3 hours a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST.

The WE team (6/10M) raids for 2 days a week for 4 hours a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.

The Needs:

We are looking for exceptional raiders who could gel well with our two raid teams - AM & WE. Each team has is looking to recruit different class/spec combinations, and you can find each team’s requirements below.

AM team is looking to recruit exceptional heals/rdps with prior CE experience for Castle Nathria.

WE team is looking to recruit exceptional heals/rdps with prior CE experience for Castle Nathria. WE is also looking to recruit a shadow priest or a disc priest for their push forward.

Bnet Contacts: Sherlock#12552 & TheBubbly#1484
Discord Contacts: Sherlock#6035 & Lushes#6642
Guild Discord discord.gg/nr6kKuw

Hey Greasygob,

I sent you a Disc request and wanted to reach out as well to see if you might be interested in joining Uncommon Sense.

We’re an Alliance guild on Proudmoore and are currently 7/10m with strong history of achieving CE at a good pace. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5pm PST to 8pm PST (8pm EST to 11pm EST)

If you’re interested in reading more, I’ve linked our post here:

I’ll leave my contact info here as well
BTag: IMABEARRAWR#1911
Disc: JustOneSparrow#7679

Hope to hear from you soon!

Heyyyy Greasygob,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

I’m looking to add one hot ranged DPS to our roster.

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild (Reignited) disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha (we just changed our name from Denovo to Reunited)

We’re currently 7/10M with Sludgefist to 48%

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Weekly Heroic Alt Runs
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Heroic Raid Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

I think I have accepted or talked to everyone by now, still looking!

About Us
Currently: 10/10H - 4/10M Castle Nathria.
Night Sky is a NEW PvE-oriented guild with a relaxed atmosphere and a friendly, mature community that is looking to progress thru Mythic to achieve CE and start in 9.1 stronger than ever. We formed Night Sky at the beginning of SL to create a place where we could raid mythic content on a casual schedule.

Currently we’re recruiting skilled players who prefer a lighter schedule of 2 raid nights a week. However, people of all playstyles are welcomed, including those who are only interested in Mythic plus Ages 21+.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM PST / (10-1 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM PST / (10-1 EST)

Prog:
4/10M CN
3% Wipe on Lady. This is not where we’d like to be at all & obtaining more solid players will help expedite progression substantially.

What We Expect From Our Raiders:

Punctuality.
A positive attitude.
The ability to perform raid mechanics and analyze logs.
The drive to get better at your class and to avoid stagnating.
Be respectful of others.

Few Spots are Open for our Core Raid Team. Must be 4/10M Minimum with Blue/Purple Logs.
Discord: NickNak#1202
DM With a little bit of info on yourself, class, Exp and why you’d be a good fit for our home. .

Quitting in a Month- 2 Day (+1 Flex)

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
DeathKnight
Windwalker
Mage
Elemental Shaman
Rogue
Warlock
Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed!!!

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Battlenet.

• Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579