Any Class LF Guild - prefer populated server

I recently came back in BFA from some time off due to work in another country, and I am back and have leveled all classes up to max, but I am looking for a social/raiding/M+ guild. I don’t have experience in recent tiers due to work, but I know how to play each class. I prefer melee classes and have primarily played rogue, but I do have all classes and am really just looking for some people to play with since my current realm is pretty dead along with my current main guild. I don’t mind H or A, and depending on where I would go I would either re-level a character, or just transfer. I’m not well geared on any of my characters, but if I find a good place I don’t mind putting in the time to get the gear needed. I prefer DPS over anything else. I do like alts, and don’t mind leveling several, but will always have one main.

Thanks for reading over this and I look forward to seeing what is out there. I’m currently on the Dark Iron Server, but I’m in the East Coast time zone so keep that in mind when it comes to raiding if possible. Thanks again

You might be interested in us over on US-Illidan. Drop me a line and we can talk.

Discord - BlitzkriegDC#8703

Hey Gwyni,

I think our guild <HØME> on Area 52 (Horde) would be a great fit! We are a group that is focused on having fun in a completely non-toxic environment. We don’t mind helping anyone gear up or learn fights. If you think you’d like to join, you can message me on Discord or Battlenet (Info is in the post I linked)

Let’s chat

Discord Shade_PWS#9836
BNet okayitsliz#1616

Hey Gwyni we are currently recruiting

Guild: Numinous

Realm: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9PM-12AM EST

(We occasionally extend our raid duration, but only if the entire raid comes to an agreement)

Current Progress: Castle Nathria 10/10 Normal | 8/10 Heroic

Currently Looking For:

Raid Team - Melee and Range DPS

Mythic+ Team - Accepting all classes and specializations for our Mythic+ team.

About Us:

Numinous was formed in earlier February 2021. Since then, we have grown with quality members. Our guild was created by experienced raiders who wanted to make a semi-hardcore-based guild that progressed into high-tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. Our main goal is to keep that chill atmosphere inside raids and out. We strongly believe that if any progression is made in anger, then it just is not worth it in the end. We also run high mythic+ keys and are currently developing a Mythic+ Team. Our guild is active in discord even when we are not doing guild activities.

Contact Information:

Battlenet-Tag: M05final#1114

Discord: M05final#9096

Hi Gwyni! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

how’re you doing i see youre looking for a guild i dont know if youve been picked up yet but id love to see you join mine it would be requiring a realm transfer and faction transfer. i’d love to chat with you more were currently looking for more people for our second raid team for season 2 in case youre interested for more information just shoot me a message.

Guild and Server: Horde Bloodscalp

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 8PM CST - 11PM CST Sat 9PM CST - 12PM CST

Current Progression: 9/10H

Recruitment Contacts: Raz#4807 (discord) SeizureBoy#11772 (Bnet)

Preferences: We are looking for extra people who are looking to get into raiding/PvP/Mythic key pushing. If you want to have a good time just give me a holler on discord and I’ll see what I can do for you to make WoW a more enjoyable time for you.

Needs: All roles

Realm Cluster: Stonemaul Boulderfist Bloodscalp Sen’jin Maiev Dunemaul Quel’dorei

Hi.

I know you’ve gotten a lot of responses already but I figured I’d throw my hat in just in case we appeal to you.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re 10/10N 1/10H CN and are looking to progress farther.

Currently we’re compromised of players who are raid ready, gearing up to raid, or are starting to get into mythic dungeons.

Our main goal is AotC by the end of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat. We’re well on our way.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players. We have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, key night, casual BG night, and a variety night with different activities each week.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

We are a new rolled guild on Illidan-Horde looking for more people to fill our ranks. If something new interests you feel free to reach out for more information

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group. If building something fresh sounds good to you or you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out please leave your contact information or you can reach out to us directly. Our contact information is below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Recruiting for a 15 man raid group

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Thorith#8456 / Bnet-DLAres#1711

Pls consider our guild on Area 52. Thanks.

Info here,
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wipe-ur-butts-1010h-lf-dps-for-mythic-prog-2-days/

Hi Gwyni,
I just saw your post and would like to tell you about our guild Sacred Fire. We’re Horde on Bleeding Hollow. We’re a 10-year-old, stable guild founded by in-game friends. We’re all adults, most in our 30’s & 40’s. There are active Mythic+ groups and some even do a little PVP for fun.
While we do raid casually, there is no pressure to do so. If you are interested in raiding our main focus is AOTC, our current progression is 7/10 heroic, we’re pretty laid back, no yelling or finger-pointing and we work well together as a team. We raid on Tues and Thurs from 8:30 to 11:00 PM Eastern time.
If we sound like what you’re looking for, and you’d like to learn more just let me know! B-net: Tiffin#11683 or our GM Hoob#11345

TY for your time!

We’re a low pop server lol but in case you want other options…

We are a long standing guild seeking active people. Formed in the beginning of Wrath and still going strong. All levels & interests welcome. We are an AOTC and casual mythic raid guild now accepting dedicated raiders. We raid from 8:50pm-midnight central time. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays.

WoW Guild Searing Shadows @ Kirin Tor :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings
For a full list of classes/roles we need, though we are flexible.

Add Oriel#1933 if interested.

Hi, are you still looking for a guild? Recruiting for Bloodknight Redemption [Horde/Illidan] We have a weekend team that raids on Sat 730-1030 CST
Contact- HoppingKoala#0745 [Disc] HoppingKoala#1644 [Bnet]

Hi Gwyni,

Reformation is an Alliance guild on the Shadow Council server node. We do a bit of everything as a fun group that enjoys the game. We aren’t a group that pushes AoTC, our goal is to see the content and have some fun while we play. Happy to chat with you if you’d like to know more about us, my BNet tag is in the generic info post below if you want to add me. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time? Want to run dungeons and learn to raid? Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys social raiding and mythics. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW time in a friendly environment.

We are an Alliance guild based on the Shadow Council server node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC) we are currently 10/10N, 1/10H CN. We run a variety of keys and have people that collect pets, mounts, mogs and achievements.

While we are accepting all classes, specs and playstyles, we are prioritizing the following roles for teams:

M Dungeon Tanks, off spec DPS for raiding
M Dungeon and Raid Heals
Ranged DPS

We raid one night per WoW week for 2 hours, every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern). A second raid team is currently being explored by the guild, days and times have not been fixed yet.

Reformation is listed on WoWProgress and GuildsofWoW.

If you would like to know more about Reformation, you can contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam or Cuda in game.

Sam

Hey Gwyni,

I saw your post and wanted to reach out. I feel you’d be a good fit for our guild. You can reach me via battlenet at Xylr#1992

I’ve posted our advert for your viewing

Elite Casuals is just as it sounds, casually elite. The guild is newly formed, and is ran by previous mythic raiders who just don’t have the time to spend a lot of hours gearing our toons for mythic raids. We are aiming to be a consistent AOTC guild, and potentially dabble in Mythic raids, without over extending our raid times/days.

We’re here to have fun in a relaxed atmosphere, joke around and make friends. Join us and crack jokes about Diamondclaw’s 300 addons he has installed, literally he has the whole curseforged library installed.

Current Progression:
Castle Nathria:

• 10/10N
  • 9/10H

Raid Times
Saturday: 7:30pm to 10pm Server(EST)
Sunday: 7:30pm to 10pm Server(EST)

What We Offer:

• Consistency
  • Fun and Relaxed Atmosphere
  • Gearing Assistance
  • Jokes

Classes We’re Recruiting:
DPS:
Mage
Boomkin
DK
Warrior - URGENT NEED
Ret Paladin

Healers:
Resto Shaman - URGENT NEED

Interested? Reach out!
BNet:
Xylr#1992
Diamondclaw#1152
Zellah#1345

Hey there! My guild is looking for more casual/semi-casual players to join us! We’re on Illidan and we run a lot of mythic+ and are 10/10N and 3/10H working on heroic progression. We’re fairly casual as we all work and or go to school but we do like to push as far as we can. We raid every Wednesday and Saturday night at 8pm server as it’s the time that works best for most of us. So if you want a group of chill friends that like to hang out while progressing as high (pun intended) as we can, then this is the guild for you. Hit me up if you’re interested! Trixx#6954 (disc) or Trixx#1817 (bnet)

hello Gwyni,
People That Annoy You is an alliance guild located on Undermine. AOTC consistent players, and long time raiders back again. looking to fill ranks for future mythic raiding group and m+ teams. currently 10/10N 7/10H and timing +14.

heroic progression mondays 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.
normal/alt raid saturdays 7:30 - 10:30. also help gear new players this night.
more nights to be added!

Look for us in the guild finder or jump in our discord and give a shout!
h t t p s://discord.gg/qyTCEHgG8J