226 warlock LFG 7/10 M(current prog with exp on the other bosses) 225+ pulls on M Sire

My current guild just died and i would very much like to finish out this tier and find a home for next. I have gotten cutting edge EP, Nyalotha and BoD on a 2 day schedule last expansion with extensive mythic experience in others as well.
Below is a link to my Warcraft log page as well as my last solid night of sire progression.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/prophetdeath
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/R6cagtb2kwJWND1B/
i will check this post regularly so please dont hesitate to leave any contact info or a link to an app i can fill out and i will get back to you within a day or 2 if i am interested in your guild.
Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Quitting in a Month (8/10M) - 2 Day (+1 Flex)
SLG Prog-2nd Intermission Day02

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank- Exceptional Applicants Only
Melee- DeathKnight, Rogue
Range- Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Warlock
Healer- Mistweaver, Restoration Shaman

Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed!

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Application Form
Battlenet.

• Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

Hey there! We might be a decent fit.
Tues-Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm EST with optional fundays on Friday and Monday!
Strong CE mindset and competitive raid spots.

Contact me if interested!
Discord lillie#1466
Bnet Narcissism#11555

Check us out friend!

feel free to check it out and if interested dm me
Tobyjrqt#9830

Hey Proph,

We Win These is 7/10 M with Sludgefist @ 7%. We’re looking for strong DPS that would make the difference.

The grand majority of the raid is composed of raiders who’ve been playing since MOP, and a few of us are M+ centric; we’re always striving to push IO and down the hardest content the game has to offer.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via discord or bnet,
Discord: Kinkey-Thrall#0927
bnet: reggae#1298

Cheers

Hi Prophetdeath! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Still looking for guild

Hey hows it going, I’m from a 5/10 M guild on stormrage(alliace lul) called SilverAsh that raids on friday-saturdays at 10 pm EST. We’re looking for fun and competitive members to join our guild for M+, RBG nights as well as raiding as we want to be an active community that goes beyond just 2 raid nights a week. Add my bnet Leoroyjenknin#1338 or discord:Rey#0458 if you’re interested in talking some more :smiley:

Hey! Horror is 7/10M and looking for more ranged DPS.

Feel free to check out my post here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/htichondrius-horror-710m-ce-focused-tues-wed-7-10pm-pst-lf-dps/943686

Thanks!